Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I feel a bit sorry for Carter..

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Stuartino, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I feel sorry for the actor playing Carter, on the talking dead he seemed like a real fan. He said he auditioned for one of the major parts in season one, I'm guessing Rick? but he wouldn't say when pressed, which I admired.
    But to eventually get a part in the show would be awesome but he died a little too quickly, the ZA is just not fair.

I felt a bit sorry for Carter the character too. Yes he was frightened of the walkers and frightened of these gung-ho maniacs who just arrived in the last 2 weeks and killed a trusted skilled doctor/friend, staged a coup and wanted to carry out such a bodacious plan.

The ZA is just not fair

2. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I don't feel bad, but he was a good character that could have stayed on longer. Andy Lincoln begged for him to stay.

3. Obidonwan

Obidonwan New Member

Everyone must go at some point Stuartino. I didnt feel bad for Carter, in fact I dont really remember him. My favorite death was Dale. His character ran its course (remember the 12 Angry Men episode) so his death was timed perfectly.

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

I miss Carter's facial expressions. They were pretty over the top.

5. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

He missed out on the part of Shane because he didn't rub his head enough during the audition.

7. GenericUserName

GenericUserName New Member

Kind of a kick to the groin, to be turned down for an alpha male role, then years later be given the role of a timid man, who dies in one episode. Ouch.

8. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Took me a while to figure it out...but that is Rusty Griswald from Vegas Vacation, AKA Nick Papageorgio :)

His mannerisms while on the Talking Dead finally clued me in.