Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I find I have the same problem with WD...

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by Gomezaddams51, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Gomezaddams51

Gomezaddams51 New Member

I know the writers are trying to create "drama" but I find I have to stop watching every so often and let it go for a bit, before I can watch again. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and Fear has an over abundance of stupidity running amok. Actually this goes for BOTH the Walking Dead shows.

90% of their problems is because of stupid acts by the characters. I do like the show, but man if I were in the group I would have shot most of them by now. Daniel and Strand are the only two who seem to have brains, although Madison appears to finally be pulling her head out of her nether regions. Nick, Travis and Chris all need to be put out of everyone's misery. Alicia is an airhead, and Ofelia does seem to have some sense about her. I hope the rest of the season will improve and the stupidity factor will be held to a minimum.

#1 Gomezaddams51, Jul 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Travis needs to shoot Chris and return to Madison. If Nick wants to be a douche they should just leave him behind.