Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I got cod4 for pc

Discussion in 'Call of Duty & FPS News and Discussion' started by BlackOps, Feb 23, 2014.

1. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

And I can see why everyone loves it. Playing kill house with 50 players is amazing. Shipment ffa 25 players is great aswell. The guns are pretty good and the only OP perk is martyrdom. I love it

Plus, if you get bored o it you can get mods and play it differently. I got combined operations which swaps the guns for ones from different games (same no. of guns but different ones.) I was in a lobby with the best maps from cod (rust, terminal, nuketown etc) and it was awesome. I can see why they got rid of modding because no one would buy dlc if it was on there.

2. PSIII

PSIII The Real West Don. (Super Moderator)
    Staff Member

The 50 player games are cancer, in my opinion. Can't even spawn, and can't even move without getting blown up by a grenade (Frag x3 and Martyrdom). In Killhouse, all it is just RPDing at spawn points without moving. No fun in that. The best games have around seven or eight players per team. Enough players to make it feel populated and have high action (like on sweet, sweet Crash), but not to much to allow you to move around, flank, and play strategically.

If you want an amusing mod, look up Star Wars. You'll probably need to use bots though.

3. BlackOps

BlackOps Active Member

already have pezbots mod. also i think that 50 player games are fun but only on servers that have martydom and fragx3 disabled. also i have only been spawnkilled on 50 player shipment ffa and nothing else which i think is pretty impressive considering you get spawnkileed once a game in ghosts.

iv never played crash as the maps on servers usually go on the same few maps. iv only played crossfire, shipment, killhouse and this television station one. also it annoys me that a lot of servers are either hardcore or i get told i need a different version patch because the server owners cant be arsed to update their servers. (im running 1.7 and a lot of servers run on 1.2)

4. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

50 player games can be fun sometimes, but it's usually really really chaotic. Sometimes you just get spawn camped/blown up by grenades over and over again. It was only fun for me for the first few moments, but I eventually got really tired of it.