Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I Have Yet To See An Evil Gay Character So...

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by asdf, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Forget it, dude, there is no way to you can avoid your own words while claiming to be the oppressed one.

Geez, this is tiresome. At least after The Grove the discussion died out after a week. I hope that's the case here. Otherwise it'll just be more cut-n-paste, cut-n-paste, cut-n-paste.

And at least this clown is all by himself.

4. JMac

JMac Member

Just stop. Please for the sake of my brain. I am reading thru the posts like yeah yeah- to me its fun and informative to read thru this forum but lately not so much.. Cause then Crum like this pops up that has nothing to do with nothing and then it hurts my brain.

I read another one like this last night about how you don't like Jews, Muslims, Mormons, gays, blah blah puke blah but you tolerate em. I don't even know, sadly, if you know what tolerance means or the action created from being tolerant, and that's ok cause I am not perfect either. But hot dang. Just stop.

I think we all get your side! I think we all know you dislike blah blah puke poop blah. We all know and I think, least for me, I don't want to read about it anymore. Oh my god, thank god you weren't on this forum when Lori almost aborted her child. I can't imagine what puke blah blah blah puke I would have had to read thru then. But there I go not being tolerant; and making assumptions about you even tho I don't even know you, assuming you're against abortion too. Shame on me. You know what I don't even want to add more fuel to your fire. I guess its easily summed up as; please stop.

I get where you stand, theres no use arguing it anymore, saying stuff that as I read makes my head explode. If you would like to argue about puke blah blah blah poop puke then start a thread of you're own about arguing poop puke blah blah and then you can argue about puke puke blah poop blah puke till your hearts delight. I just wont have to suffer thru my brain exploding anymore as I read thru a thread that has nothing to do nothing that you are saying. Or just stop and say something that means something and grants an OPEN discussion.

5. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I think we need to see more of this on the show.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

lol,nice try with the false analogy, but this is actually more like how the conversation has been going:

*some straight people on TWD kiss*
    *some straight people on TWD make out*
    *some straight people on TWD have sexy time*
    crickets.....crickets....
    *a gay couple has a short kiss on TWD*
    Wesker- Izza don't likez it!!!!
    Everyone else- No one probably cares whether you like it or not.
    Wesker- Whyz do Iz hafta see the 2 homos swappings the spitz??????
    Everyone else- you sound bigoted and small minded.
    Wesker- HEEELLLLPPP!!! HELP!! I'Z BEING PERSECUTED!! I'Z UNDER ATTACK!! HEELLLPP!! POLICE! POLICE! PLEEAASSE COME BEFORE IZ TOO LATE!! I WUZ FORCED TO WATCH THE HOMO'S LIPZ TOUCHING, AND NOW I'Z BEING MURDERED!! I WAS JUST MURDERED! I THINK I'Z DEAD!! I NEEDZ THE AMBULANZ, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT! PERSECUTION!!!!!! Oh, and I still don't like the homos kissing.

7. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Yes, the point is, nobody cares. Your example is still specific to gay couples. If you would replace that conversation with straight or lesbian couples, you claim that you would not feel the same way. And in my case, using your example, I would ask that no couple make out in front of me because I just don't like seeing people swap spit in person. Seeing a couple on tv, gay or straight, share a kiss, well that's a different story. The kiss was intended to establish the relationship, ease their relief at seeing each other after a tense separation, and as others have mentioned, is more or less pulled from the comic. Again, if you don't like it, for the love of all that is holy, stop watching and stay off this forum.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

9. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I figured you'd show up at some point lol.

10. JMac

JMac Member

This is actually a really beautiful picture. I don't know why but seeing pregnant bellies has always creeped me out, weirdly. Even my own big as* pregnant belly weirded me out to look at it. I don't know why but this one is really beautiful. And I don't know why I felt the need to say that but I did. I just don't like pregnant bellies everyone. Except this one and don't persecute me for it. I'll just keep repeating myself then. Only kidding.

11. FutureApocalyps

You've scared me just by your ZA plans.

12. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I love how this turned into a thread about Cyanide and Happiness comics! (Because they are awesome)

[​IMG]

13. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I am intolerant of crocs shoes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

16. JMac

JMac Member

Ugh! My brain feels like pudding- was just reading another thread and outta nowhere someone is posting that guys puke poop blah diarrhea sweat puke hate posts in the middle of the thread. Why? Why is this happening? I'm kinda new to the world wide web so maybe some of you wiser folks wld know..Why are they doing that for no reason? Is that what trolling is? I know that sounds dumb of me T not know and I being serious. Why spread hate? Just to get a jive outta people? Cause really it feels like choco vanilla pudding in my head. Mm has anyone tried choco peanut butter pudding? That shiz good- see its my brain. Any knowledge of this phenomenon wld be appreciated.

17. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I totally thought "pudding" said "paddling" and I immediately thought of this guy from The Simpsons

[​IMG]

18. JMac

JMac Member

That's amazing! But yeah I read people say troll all the time and i don't know what it means. I just don't and I didn't want to ask- guess I shld just google it.

19. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

No, but that sounds really good. I love chocolate and peanut butter ice cream, and Resse's cups, of course.

20. JMac

JMac Member

Agreed! The only thing I'm afraid of it the ZA happens is going cold turkey off the reeses anything. Or someone else looting em all before me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.