Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I hope Rick dies a slow, unforgiving,painful death

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by ThunderClap!, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

LOL!!!! No, that would be the coolest of the cool. Nothing could top it. Ever.

I think Carol will do something really heroic and change Rick's opinion of her. I don't think Carol in an evil person. AT the same time, she is not the same person she was in seasons 1 and 2.

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I wonder if Carol somehow ended up with Judith and Judith will be her way back into the group?

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know about the coolest of the cool, and don't let this guy hear you say that, as I think he might hold the actual title:
    [​IMG]

But yes, my prediction is that Carol will do something heroic in relation to Tyreese, like save his life. Then his emotions will be mixed when he learns the truth. And with
    coming his season, I bet we are losing Tyreese, and it will be Carol's arms that he dies in, telling her he forgives her. ;)

4. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

That's what I was thinking too. Carol returning Judith will be how Rick forgives her. Of course, this is Rick was are talking about, so you NEVER know how he will react. Beth raised Judith as it is. While Rick was being a farmer. And stuff.

5. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

Well no one will even be as cool as a whipped cream Santa/Hershel. Tyreese, meh. As long as Glenn, Daryl, Maggie and Michonne lives.

6. Smackledorf

Smackledorf Member

Carl killed an enemy who directly attacked their home and who also didn't drop his gun when he was asked to.

Carol committed premeditated murder on two people in her own group. The Carl and Carol situations are quite different in my opinion.

Like Neuropyramidal said, I don't agree with what she did. Imagine if she had killed Glenn or Sasha instead. Having said that, she is one of the most interesting characters on the show and I can't wait to see how it plays out in the rest of the season.

7. Neuropyramidal

I loved season 1 and 2 Glenn, but I've been indifferent towards him lately. I would be sad to see Michonne go. Beth as well. But I would give up both Michonne and Beth to bring Hershel back.

8. Zombies101

Zombies101 Member

I think Glenn will go into kick ass mode soon.

9. Neuropyramidal

I think I liked him so much at first because I identified with his character. I felt I was about 50% Glenn with about 30% Hershel and 20% Rick mixed in. But now that he's whipped by Maggie, and Hershel is dead, I have no one to identify with!!!! The closest identifier I have right now is Rick, but I think i'd be much more outgoing and talkative than him. :p

10. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I still think Tyreese has Judy. As for a way back into the group, how about Carol being found by Carl and then she nurses Rick back to health?

11. SFA

SFA Well-Known Member

No, no... a buffalo. Kinda like this..

[video=youtube_share;iJ4T9CQA0UM]http://youtu.be/iJ4T9CQA0UM[/video]

12. Dead man walking

Yes, although the older girl's a bit of a psycho - cutting up rabbits and rats - she's messed up and whiny - replacing Carl from season one as the whiny ass who you want to get eaten :)

13. Silent Thrill

Silent Thrill Member

Carol was a crazy bitch. Rick was smart.suck it up.

14. Silent Thrill

Silent Thrill Member

Plus he got rid of her because ty would have beaten her into a bloody pulp.

15. MerlesHand

MerlesHand Member

Anyone Rick killed he killed for a reason. Carol just killed them in cold blood when they were probably about to die anyways. And they were in quarantine so there wasn't even a very good chance of them infecting everyone in the first place! If Carol hadn't of killed them they might have been able to live through it until they got meds. Down with Carol!!!

16. MerlesHand

MerlesHand Member

'Cause guess what? I'm on a buffalo!!!

17. MDixon fan

MDixon fan Member

I've thought about that, we can't blame Rick for making this decision, but remember the guy on the road with the orange backpack in season 3? Rick and Michonne drove past him, totally ignoring him and twice. I could at least understand that they don't want to take a stranger in the car but when they saw his remains, they didn't even feel wrong about taking his stuff. If this wasn't murder it sure was a despicable thing to do.

18. MerlesHand

MerlesHand Member

That's true but he didn't know that that guy would die but he would definitely rather risk his life than his, Carl's, and Michonne's life. And at this point Rick definitely has some trust issues. *cough* Shane *cough* After all the time that he has spent in the ZA he's learned his lesson on trusting people he hasn't met because they are almost always hiding something.

19. MDixon fan

MDixon fan Member

That's my point. Both Rick and Carol have big issues. Rick lost his wife, had to kill his best friend. Carol lived for years with a bastard and pervert just not to be alone, and she lost her girl. She never really had time to cry for her death, because everything went down at the farm and they had to go from place to place after that. Lori as always was getting all the attention and then the baby arrived and all the shit with Governor... But Rick, he loses his wife and can go all crazy because he's Rick. Everybody had someone else to care about, no one had time for Carol. Daryl left for his bro... Carol must have thought she was on her own even with the group. So what happened to Karen and David, I'd say is aslo the others fault.

20. MerlesHand

MerlesHand Member

That explains so much. I understand Carol so much better now I guess she's not that bad even though it still doesn't excuse the killings but thank you for that.