Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I knew Negan wanted Daryl

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by Weallgotit, Nov 6, 2016.

1. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

If Daryl was smart he would go along with Negan and work the Saviors from the inside for Rick.

2. Chiron

Chiron Member

It is funny but when they opened with Daryl in solitary I thought, just another day for Dixon. Sarnies? We are talking haute cuisine here!

I hope, I hope Daryl does not join Negan and he finds a way to escape, or to pretend while getting his revenge. Pleeease.

3. gavuk

gavuk Member

Don't want to ruin it for TWD fans but it is fiction and in fiction (mostly good beats evil) so my guess pretty much as deadcpa.

It will make for a good viewing the has he/hasn't he (joined Negan). The producers can stretch it out over most of season 7 and the season 7 finale we'll find out for certain before they add an uber twist or spin off (not involving Daryl but another major "character" cause remember he's an actor NOT a real ZA survivor).

That said i'm still gripped by this show and the minutiae irritates me and intrigues me in equal measure