Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Clans I need a clan?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by iwahabs, Jun 24, 2012.

1. iwahabs

iwahabs New Member

Ok so first is first im not a founder or premium. im just looking for a clan with a catchy name and at least higher then level 9 and is a active clan that plays about everyday... So please and thank you for your time.. PS3 :D

2. GameMaster7778

I have one on Xbox LIVE, not the ps network.
    MSG me on here for more info.

sry

3. xxROCKBOUNDxx

xxROCKBOUNDxx Member

the 55's are accepting applications, come check us out. we would be happy to have you!

http://www.the55s.com/

4. gleasmoney

gleasmoney New Member

i have a clan dark broth3rhood msg me on xbox live if u want to join gt gleasmoney

5. briocon7

briocon7 Member

SoldierOfFortuna is recruiting. Clan level 1 though. PS3

6. bandog424

bandog424 Member

[​IMG]
    Here at [CTG] Carbon Tactics Gaming, we are strongly focused on teamwork and friendship. We are looking for members who are mature (who don't rage over the mic towards our opponents), who are willing to attempt to work together as a team and who are looking to join a clan who wants to build more than just your gaming skills, but build friendships amongst people across the world. We have specialized forums dedicated to our clan and we are always active!

To join CTG, you must submit an application at http://www.carbontacticsgaming.enjin.com, and if approved you will go through an evaluation process, where you will become a 'prospect' and you will need to play with all of us as will we do the same and build a close relationship with your teammates. The evaluation period will last two weeks and possibly longer. We will assess your gaming style, forum activity, how you communicate, how mature you are, your forum and chat activity on our website and most importantly, if you have built that team-bonding relationship with us. We are looking for more of a 'brotherhood' that is dedicated to the clan and very active. You will play and chat with our First Lieutenants and they, along with the higher ranks, will vote on your entrance into the clan/family.

- Age Limit: 18+
    - Must have at least free COD ELITE
    - Microphone: Required to join
    - Stat Requirements: None, just enjoy yourself
    - Continent: Will take players from all over the Globe
    - Times we play: All hours of the day/night
    - Preferred Game Mode: Any
    - Great advancement opportunities
    - Inter-clan battles and competitions
    - GameBattles
    - Gold Clan Tags
    - Who referred you: ***********bandog424***********
    - Clan website: http://www.carbontacticsgaming.enjin.com

Questions? Message me online or our website at [bandog424]

Here’s a little video from those of us at CTG for your enjoyment:
    http://youtu.be/2q2BsovKxuo

7. LGT420

LGT420 New Member

8. Database

Database New Member

War GamerZ

come join us.

9. LordVortex888

LordVortex888 New Member

That's cool, but if you're wanting to join a clan you shouldn't be picky, if you really wanting a clan with at least "Level 9" and plays everyday you might be waiting for a while on the side line waiting to be put in the game or you may have found one but Thats what happen to the germans; they always thought big and was always disopointed which brings me to your post so good luck.....

10. BonkersRusko

BonkersRusko Member

AMF-GOML is looking for members! We are a new clan with active players. Very small at the moment but we want to grow! Xbox Live, come join us!