Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I think even the actors don't know who it was

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by ZombieAndTeal, Apr 4, 2016.

1. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

We used to have Lost viewing parties, with a very strict no talking policy. The only time we really talk during TWD is if people have questions for the resident psychofan (aka me), but everyone at least knows they're not allowed to talk when Rick is on screen ;)

2. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

Aww I miss Hershel :(

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

That is never going to not be funny. :zombies_lol:

Well, I mean, unless I die in the next four days. Guess that'd probably dampen the humor some. But it's still pretty damn funny. :zombies_lol:

4. DragonRacer

You're way more lenient than me. People would need to stick a cork in it until commercial break.

Which, given how many of them there seem to be, means nobody should forget their question by the time 3 minutes of episode has passed in favor of showing us the Windows Surface for the 8,000th time.

5. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

There's still a lot of people who have not yet responded to this.

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Haha i know - when i was exaggerating my despair over the loss of a lunch box, i had no idea i would be death cursing everyone! I honestly thought Neuro was making some kind of joke i didn't really get when he told me the link said "die" lolol.

I killed everyone, oopsie daisy.

7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I know, i'm trying not to panic!

8. DragonRacer

Well, VickGrimes has been posting on this thread, so she's good. Anyone seen Neuropyramidal and Shane357 today?

I may have to start seriously considering those chain emails and Facebook posts that warn bad things will happen if you don't forward that cancer on to someone else like a cowardly punk. This death link crap may have used up one of my nine lives, you know... :zombies_lol:

9. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Awesome!!

but......awwwww Hershel... :-(((((((

And I am now noticing that kerchief on his neck...foreshadowing?? ack!!

10. VickGrimes

I allow them to ask questions since they allow me to make awkward moaning noises whenever I see Rick.

For real though, one of my friend's brothers (who doesn't watch the show) came to the finale party, and for some inexplicable reason, his phone kept dinging and he didn't seem to understand how obnoxious/distracting/uncool it was. We had to lay the serious smack down on that.

11. VickGrimes

I worry about all the people who clicked the link and didn't say anything. We have no idea how far-reaching this curse truly is.

12. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

I am out of the loop but I can guestimate what is going on. Personally, I don't do FB, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. Nor do I click on links that I am not sure of. I guess that makes me old and lame. But I am alive so..... :-D

13. DragonRacer

No, it's a not-so-inside joke about [MENTION=8031]Jen7[/MENTION]'s death link. This thread (thread is safe to click - I might recommend not clicking on Jen's link posted within Page 1 of that thread, though) will make it all clear: http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f36/okay-sorry-gotta-ask-151301.html

It's also funny and worth the read. Some of us also may or may not have 7 days left to live, but I'm not sure if that includes the day we clicked the death link (4/19) or if the count starts the first day after (4/20).

Apparently, this is what I get for asking a simple damn question about the forum. That'll learn me. :zombies_lol:

14. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

Ohhhh....I see. Yeah, that is kind of what I thought it was. Well, if it actually happens it was really nice getting to know everyone. Meet you on the other side!! ;-)

EDITED TO ADD: Wow......this is weird but right after I posted this my screen started flickering really badly on this webpage and I had to click the back arrow to make it stop!! yikes!

#74 Guitarman23, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  15. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Ugh! Everyone should get 3 trivia questions about the show before they can gain access into the party.

I imagine it looks something like this simulation i just found (the red being the death...)

[​IMG]

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

We all miss miss him...Excuse me while I cry in a corner!

18. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I think I figured out the the problem.

It's not Samara.

It's Zzamara. And he's pissed.

19. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

R.I.P

[​IMG]

20. Guitarman23

Guitarman23 Member

And just for VickGrimes........