Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

If you were baby Judith...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by cowboy's person, Nov 18, 2014.

1. cowboy's person

Who would you choose as your babysitter/bodyguard? My top 5 would be:
    1. Michonne - action hero
    2. Daryl - action hero
    3. Carol - would kill a little girl to protect me
    4. Abraham - able to keep Eugene (pretty much a giant baby) alive
    5. Rick - chomped a man's throat to protect his child but also quick to leave his kids behind for... stuff

2. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

carol and abe make an awesome combination
    i think michonne would be the most fun and loving
    daryl is too easily distracted and unhappy to keep a kid occupied

rick who?

3. Walker Caravan

Glenn/Maggie.

Feed me Maggie. Feed me.

And if I were ever kidnapped or something... I KNOW daddy's coming for me. He's. Not. Going. To. Stop.

And I bet he makes fun faces.

4. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

A lullaby singing,throat biting, sword swinging action hero

5. Esse

Esse Member

LMAO at #4 so true :zombies_lol:

I'd choose :

Rick

The bite speak for itself. There is literally nothing that could stop him from keeping safe his children. Where others would have given up he found a way and this to me put him at #1. As a leader he has also other responsibilities so that could be a problem but at the same time his 'going away to do stuff' translate in even more safety for his kids since it's also thanks to that that they have such a large family ready to protect them.

Michonne - Daryl
    They'd die for her and both have the abilities to keep her safe. Plus they can be fun.

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Not Daryl. His record right now for keeping female companions safe isn't looking too good.

7. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

1) Daryl

There's no way the writers would have Daryl responsible for Judith dying.

8. Busted Flipflop

Not in any particular order:

Carol
    Michonne
    Rick

These three I'd think would be safe and secure with Judith.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm probably just go 'geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

10. fruitfulandgay

fruitfulandgay Well-Known Member

I would probably choose Carl. He knows where the puddin' is.

11. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I would choose Eugene. Judith can probably run faster and fight better than him. If we ever got in to trouble, I could count on the zombies killing him while I got away. I'd throw Father Gabe in there but you can't trust those priest fella's, if ya know what I mean

12. FISH

FISH Member

i still think she should have been written out of the TV show with Lori, i didnt think it made sense to have a baby at all in the ZA and find it crazy that she has survived this long.

But for the sake of the question id take Beth, very motherly and Daryl wont be far behind to look after Beth.

13. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Maggie hardly has any! Now Tara, I could snuggle up to those pair of great big beautiful puppies she has! :Grin:

14. Walker Caravan

LOL not a problem so much with the size... I wouldn't pass up Tara juice if offered, it's mostly the survivability thing. Mag>Tara imo at surviving atm...

I do like Tara's personality better, so that Does make her ultimately more attractive to me...

But there's that, and how I imagine the nipples. Nothing wrong with those large pale ones I imagine Tara has, just slightly lean more towards liking those darker smaller ones I imagine Maggie has.

I mean. No, I don't imagine their nipples. That's just wrong. Shhh.

15. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Michonne because she could serve as a bodyguard and has the maternal thing going for her amd seems to do pretty well under pressure. Rick would be number 2 based on his past of making bad calls under pressure. Carol would be a great option, too, but I would be too afraid to piss her off. Daryl would have been a solid choice pre Still but seems to be getting too soft as of late. I wouldn't want Abe near me. Anyone stupid enough to believe Eugene can t be very bright.

16. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Rick.

And I'd expect him to breastfeed me.

17. straysd0ntsleep

I'm picking a mom and a dad. Rick and Beth. Rick would bite people's throats out to protect me and then hold me for thirty seconds before handing me off to my mom. Beth because well, she seems to handle Judy fairly well.

18. cakebythepound

How is it crazy? She spent most of her life in the prison, and has been outside of it maybe two weeks at this point.

To answer the question, I'd go with Rick. He's letting nothing stop him when it comes to his kids. Maybe Daryl if he hadn't lost both Beth and Carol, lol.

19. FISH

FISH Member

No immunization in a world thats clearly not exactly sanitary at this point, food is in short supply, i just dont think its realistic (stupid comment i know in a world where the dead are coming back to life) i honestly think she didnt die at the prison as in the comics is that TV execs or sensors wouldnt look too favorably on a baby death.

20. straysd0ntsleep

I think they could have easily killed her during her birth without many people batting an eyelash. They also lead viewers to believe she was dead at the end of 4A. So I don't think they have problems killing a baby, tbh. I like to assume at this point they're keeping her alive for a purpose and I'm curious to see how it plays out. I imagine writing the baby in and filming with her in a pain in the ass, and had they not had a good plan she would've been killed off with Lori. I hope I'm right at least. I want an epic Judith plot.