Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I'll Be Honest

Discussion in 'Episode 316 - Welcome to the Tombs' started by Morgan Freeman, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yeah... one of those ladies burned her husband in a bed and she pled innocent by way of temporary insanity.

2. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

And at the end Edward Norton revealed he really didn't have multiple personality disorder and had been lying the whole time to get away with it.

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

But the MPD was later confirmed to be true when Sam Elliot tried to get him after he turned into an angry green hulking monster.

4. Walker Bait

I thought it was damn odd that Sam kept asking if they had a good sarsaparilla and if Ed Norton had to curse so durn much. But it made me smile, to beat the band.

5. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

What the shit did i just read?

6. sam12six

sam12six Member

If you read the entire thread, then what you just read was a few people talking about the Walking Dead while a couple wasted a couple dozen pages mutually masturbating.

It's like having a neighborhood meeting about a string of burglaries and what should be done about it with 2 three year olds running through the room shouting, "I'M SUPERMAN!!!!" - "NO YOU'RE NOT!! I'M WONDER WOMAN!!".

You're hoping their parents will spank the shit out of them and tell them to play in another room, but you really don't expect them to do anything when they've let it go on for so long...

• Like Like x 1
  7. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No. That's the one where the dad dresses up like a vigilante cat and trains his daughter to use guns and fight like a ninja. Meanwhile some dopey teenage kid dresses up like some guy who looks like a grasshopper and video tapes himself beating people up. It's really badass.

9. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

This has probably been said once or a couple times in the 20+ pages in this thread but, I'm pretty sure Morgan Freeman never cries. :p

10. Walker Bait

Wait, I thought this was the movie where some old biddy nobody gives a shit about stands up and screams at the top of her lungs! "WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?"

11. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

Wait, if the 2nd kid wants to be Wonder Woman, why the shit does he care of kid #1 is Superman?

12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Walter Mathau and Jack Lemon were funny and likeable. I don't know why people thought they were grumpy at all.

13. sam12six

sam12six Member

Weird, isn't it? It's almost like they're not only annoying the shit out of everyone by interrupting an ongoing discussion, but that they're actually doing so by spewing nonsense...

I actually sort of admire the patience involved in the threadjack. It reminds me of a guy I once worked with. He was a salesman and was constantly trying to make jokes. Occasionally he'd stumble on something that would make everyone laugh. A week later, after hearing it daily, he'd get a couple of obligatory chuckles. 3 weeks later, you could see everyone closing their eyes and mentally counting to 10. Now your average person would give up at that point, but not him - he'd just keep plugging away at it until someone either directly told him to never say it again or he stumbled on some new way to get his laughs and attention. That type of determination is rare.

14. Jagerdu

Jagerdu Member

I don't think anything can make me cry, like ever. (Media Wise). I rarely even feel sad. I've watched the whole first 3 seasons plenty of times already and nothing has even made me feel bad for the characters. I don't know if it's just poorly written or that I'm just that evil. To be honest, I actually got bored watching a few death scenes because I wanted them to move on already.

15. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi Sam12six,

If you're unhappy that a topic has gone off topic, just click on the report button below a post so we can direct people back into the off topic section. We just want to avoid people fighting as much as possible.

I'll PM everyone & sort it out.

16. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Well, this thread suddenly became awkward..
    [​IMG]

---------------------
    I'll always be sad that Andrea had to die so early, especially because she was shoved into a questionable storyline for the entirety of season 3, but what's done is done. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

17. sam12six

sam12six Member

It's not a big deal from my end. I can appreciate the position mods are in - we're in the off season so maybe any activity is good activity...

18. Walker Bait

I only appreciate the position the mods are in when we have our annual mods vs regulars Twister tournament. I think some of them are double jointed.

19. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks sam12six,

Everyone gets off topic here but it soon goes back to topic eventually lol

In the off season it's pretty normal for off topic chat like Jama & Walkerbait were doing when we've run out TWD things to chat about, it gets back on topic soon though.

Just report anything you feel is necessary, and we'll have a look at it & deal with it.

20. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

We ALL know respected members such as myself never go off-Topic. :Grin: