Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I'm just curious how Sophia got in the barn

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Pretty Much Dead Already' started by Jason Wang, Nov 29, 2011.

1. buffy861

buffy861 Member

I agree with this, but I would like to point out what Jenner said, "It infects the brain" Sophia was bit on her neck, whereas Jim had a bite on his stomach. The neck is closer to the brain than the stomach. This would mean the period for Sophia to turn would be much quicker. Though one could say that she died from blood loss, you could also say that she did die from the fever.

2. Casca910

Casca910 Active Member

Doesn't fit in with the rule of 3s. 3 minutes without oxygen, 3 hours without shelter, 3 days without water, 3 WEEKS without food. And that is for extreme situations.
    As for the bite being small, maybe a child zombie. Or they only got a small piece as she struggled away.

3. Jadewulf

Jadewulf New Member

lol, "jesus looking like zombie". i like that. well, she is small, that's why i don't she can fight off a zombie if one of them got a hand on her. i watched the last scene over and over again. but all i see is dried blood. it doesn't look like a bite wound. however, u guys mentioned dehydration, so i remember something. Darrell found her teddy bear at the river. maybe she drank the river thinking it's ok. that river did have a zombie there. maybe she got "infected" and turn.

4. NRohirrim

NRohirrim New Member

And I hope not, it's pretty much already about Sophia in the episodes. I would say - case closed.

5. Ewan

Ewan Member

Yep, must have been Otis or someone else from that farm. They just kept it secret.

6. alpine45

alpine45 New Member

Just rewatched "Cherokee Rose" and at about the 7:00 minute mark, Shane says what if we find Sophia and she's bit...Rick says you do what has to be done...Maggie asks "Her mother? What do you tell her?" Andrea answers, "The truth" and Maggie looks (questioning and concerned) right at Herschel and he shakes his head at her.
    Sure seems like they both know Sophia is in the barn.

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

That could also be interpreted as Maggie and Hershel being concerned that Rick was so willing to do "what has to be done". At that point they believed their loved ones in the barn could be "cured", so maybe they were worried Rick and Shane would shoot them all if they found out about it? Which they did in the end...

8. dirtyoaklandann

dirtyoaklandann New Member

I agree! It had to be Otis

9. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

^ you bet, Otis was simply doing his job.

10. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

It was confirmed that Otis put her in there. He was never alive long enough to tell anyone.

11. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member