Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Carol Going to Leave?

Discussion in 'Episode 1004 - Silence the Whisperers' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Just finished my second watch, and noticed something at the very end I didn't notice before. They show Carol walking to the edge of the upper balcony on the brownstone overlooking the community. Its extremely brief, and I had to rewind and pause, but she appears to be holding a map in her left hand and a compass in her right hand. The night before she told Daryl "we should have gone to New Mexico". And is she planning on doing something crazy on her way out, like killing Alpha? If she is planning on just leaving without killing Alpha and Beta, then it wouldn't fit with her possibly being the one who helped get Negan out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Maybe it was Carol who did help to get Negan out. And her holding of a map and a compass might suggest she was trying to nail down the position of Alpha on a map which will help Negan to go in a direction to locate her, ie the map is not for her but for Negan. After all, I bet Negan had not been out of ASZ much during these years and he might need a map and a compass to get around.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Negan is the perfect sleeper agent since the whisperers dont really know him

• Like Like x 2