Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Daryl going after Carol or Dwight?

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by Weallgotit, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

With Carol suddenly leaving the group, Daryl would probably lead the charge to go find her. But I think he has revenge on his mind. He's going after Dwight since he let him get away again.

2. Inspector_Swag

It's so stupid that Carol left. So out of character for her. The writing during this entire episode was just God awful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That's a tough one. He's gotta be torn but I think he'll want to go after Carol but while he's out there he'll be keeping an eye towards running into Dwight so he can kill him.

4. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Carol.

Daryl thought Carol was strong enough to handle things on her own, that's why he went back to help Abraham and Sasha with the Herd. Now Daryl knows he made a mistake and he's going to find Carol and bring her back.

5. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

When Rick banished Carol in S4, Daryl was upset but he didn't go after her, and I don't think he will this time either. Especially considering she asked to be left alone, I think he would respect her wishes.

6. Rapscallion

I think Denise's final words will have an effect on Daryl. He cares deeply for her, but he's neglected her to help keep Alexandria going.

7. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Daryl most likely knows that other group members will go after Carol. Of course if he finds her, he'll try to get her back to Alexandria. But he's gonna be out to put an end to Dwight for all that smack talk.

8. Rapscallion

I have to disagree. Daryl listened to Rick when he wanted to return to Alexandria. He also helped Rick instead of checking up on Carol. Daryl blames himself for Dwight being alive, but he'll blame himself for not being there for Carol when he should have been.

9. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

He ain't gone after nobody yet, at least wait until he leaves, granted that might give it away but he may not even go after either one.

10. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Neither . Yet.

11. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

He was going to go after her and then the Governor attacked. He never had a chance. I think he's going after Carol.

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Daryl really didn't have the chance because the Governor attacked not long after Rick told him.

13. calliope

calliope Active Member

I think if he had to choose between going after Carol or chasing Dwight to get revenge he would 100% be going after Carol. I have a feeling though that he will have taken off already before Carol's note comes to the attention of the group.

14. BlackLightning

I think he's going to start off trying to go after Carol. But something is gonna happen and his feelings for Dwight will win out...so he'll end up going after Dwight.

15. darkrosenberg

darkrosenberg Member

He's going after Dwight because he knows about ASZ. It would only be a matter of time before the community gets attacked. Best to strike first. Besides, if Daryl knows that if Carol doesn't want to be found, she won't be.

16. EvieE

EvieE Member

I hope that going after Dwight isn't a death sentence for him. I can just imagine the Daryl fans heads exploding.

17. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I'm kinda surprised Aaron isn't in the mix on this. Those two were a good team and he'd be a good addition for this mission as well.

18. Rapscallion

From the previews it sounds like Rick told everyone to forget Carol and get prepared for the Saviors, but Daryl finally gave Rick the finger and took off to find Carol.

19. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think Daryl takes off, and Glenn and Michonne and maybe more go after him and who ever he is chasing. Rick tells everyone else to stay at home and get busy. I think at this point, going out leaves you a good chance of running into Negan's bunch while looking for Carol. Kind of a 2 for 1 proposition.

20. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

Exactly. Kinda both.

Going after Carol because Dwight is out there?