Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Francine Dead??

Discussion in 'Episode 802 - The Damned' started by Terminator, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

The Talking Dead paid homage to Francine as one of the ones lost in last night's episode. To me they didn't really show her dying. She took a hit to the upper right chest, but didn't look like it needed to be fatal. She's a minor character, but I really like her so hope she's not gone.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I was hoping there was hope for her too - I really like her!

3. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Let's take a look back at all her most memorable moments.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

LOL. She had a couple! Of course her best moments were her last, which is unfortunate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Francine has been around since Season 5! She was rescued by mighty Abe at the construction site, commented that Alexandria is a graveyard after surviving the quarry herd, defended Alexandria after zombies broke in, helped rebuild and became a more active townsperson, witnessed the Saviors ransack her home, rounded up the Oceansiders for their guns, and defended Alexandria from the garbage people and Saviors. She rose up and and fell. RIP.

PS I thought she may have survived too but Talking Dead confirmed her death and Eric seemed pretty distraught about her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

Yep, she's dead. So is Eric going to die? My guess is yes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing yes, too. :( He was losing blood awfully fast. Plus he had some pretty bad ass moments in the end there, after basically hiding out at Alexandria most of the time. That spells d-e-a-t-h.

• Like Like x 6
  8. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yeah, they listed her as dead on TWD but it didn't look like an instant kill. We didn't see any effort to get her out however, and at the moment who would be able to transport and do the surgery no doubt required for her survival? I'd rather not know if she bled out, was taken or finished off by the saviors or the walkers ate her. Sad.

9. Funion The Barbarian

Funion The Barbarian Active Member

Was she bangin' anyone? If so, that might tie into his/her death.

10. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Dahlia Legault's Twitter also indicates it's all over for her on TWD.

11. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

If Francine's dead, then Eric won't survive either. A gut shot is bad even with a good surgeon and facilities.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Died in the comics so she probably die here to. Since Sasha took the place of being zombiefied gift to Rick (not intentional zombie here) I think Gabriel will survive even if he took sorta comic Francines arc of overstaying his welcome.

Or am I mixing up Francine with Holly?

13. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that its been confirmed that Francine is dead. She was definitely one of the few brave and capable Alexandrians. I wish we saw more of her. I also thought a romance between her and Abraham was more realistic than the sudden Sasha and Abraham romance.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

According to Walking Dead Wiki, Francine was a military/police officer before ZA. Her combat skill should have given her a higher chance to survive than many other ASZ residents. But this does not happen.

Anyway, if Sasha and Abe had an awkward romance, I think Tobin and Carol has an even more odd romance. And talking of Tobin, now that Francine is gone, maybe he will be the next one?

15. tsahi

tsahi Member

TTD of ep. 1 also RIPed father Gabriel, and we haven't seen him being hit at all, other than being trapped with Negan in the same room. So I don't know how accurate this is.

16. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

They did? I don't remember that.

As far as Francine goes, she took a shot right to the chest. On a battle field with no medical help and no doctor or supplies to help. I would assume she is dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think they show a quick glimpse of her face (not a close up though) at the final moment and her eyes were wide opened without a blink. Usually, this kind of facial expression means death.

18. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Absolutely dead. Eric is absolutely dead as well. Even if there was a hospital right around the corner, up and running, he'd still be dead with that wound.