Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is Gabe a goner?

Discussion in 'Episode 1010 - Stalker' started by 92Pony, Mar 2, 2020.

1. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

As soon as I saw Gabe kiss Rosita and leave his hat with her, I said, "That's it - Gabe's a goner!" (Which would be fine by me) Anyone else think so, (or just wishful thinking on my part)?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Well Gabriel died in the Whisperer attack in the comics however Gabe in the show is really an entirely different character so who knows how they will have it play out.

3. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Maybe they will mix things up again. It would have been too elementary school writing for one of them to die after that goodbye kiss. Not like they haven't done these kind of things a fair few times already on this show, but Angela Kang seems to keep playing us in this department. Remember Luke's heartfelt goodbyes? We were all saying ok, he's dead, and here we still are, music teacher intact.

#3 BlackBird, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I hope they won't kill Gabriel. I'm really enjoying him lately. This has been his best season by far.

Which is what happened to Siddiq, I know. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

Maybe they could just at least have his eye miraculously be healed? That would go a long way toward my feelings toward his character! /shudder

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Active Member

I definitely had the same vibe when he gave her the hat and kissed her. I got a weird feeling several times during the episode with both him and Rosita.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I admit that prior to season 8 I was not a Gabe fan.

And while I hate to jump on the Gimple hate bandwagon I will say that he had a knack for under utilizing (1) great talent or (2) interesting comic *cough Jesus* characters or (3) a combination of (1) and (2).

Seth Gilliam is an example of a talent being wasted. I LOVE that his character has been developed to a point where Seth is given the material to flex his acting muscles. So personally I am all about Gabe making to the end if he remains a character of interest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I really like his more grim priest, its like he is from some kind of gothic vampire dark fantasy novel or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe they’re trying to throw us off? Maybe both will be safe, because I hope so!

• Like Like x 1