Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Is this the end? What happens now?

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by Remus, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

I thought Bobby, I mean Rick, wakes up in bed while Pam, I mean Lori, is in the shower.

2. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I heard somewhere that they plan on 12 seasons. So no...this is far from the end! I simply wonder how they will keep it interesting for so long. I think they peaked with Season 3 and first half of season 4 but I guess they can peak again. Just to many VERY good characters been killed off like Hershel, Merle and Guv.

3. Remus

Remus Member

12 Seasons sounds very good! And the comic books is still alive, right? A new comic book once a month?

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I believe so!

Sadly the comic seemingly got the short straw and gets less and less releases. One a month is bit extreme considering how thin one is.

5. Remus

Remus Member

What??? The comic book is coming out less and less?? Is it gonna end?? Gonna focus all on the tv-series?

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Thats what my friend told me who followed it for years. Seemingly this is a big deal in the TWD comic community. But you better ask someone with better check on it. But I think its 1 a month which is not often. I think Kirkman focuses on the TV Show more and more. Also might be why its awfully close to the comic these days!

7. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

IKR it will be interesting to know if a nearby force is looming outside the wall with evil intent or have the people of ASZ already let that threat in with welcoming arms ...sooo diabolic:shining: