Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 149 discussion

Discussion in 'Volume 25: No Turning Back' started by HondaS2kXD, Dec 8, 2015.

1. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Thanks! To be honest, I'm pretty envious of L. Ron Hubbalpaca. Who wouldn't want to be cradled in the crook of Andy's arm? Especially hatted, bearded, long-haired Rick/Andy. I've always thought that pic of him is hot, but in Neuro's avi we only get to see his hand.

2. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

That's pretty much my favorite Andy/Rick right there (or at least top 5). I've never been more jealous of a domesticated species of South American camelid.

I didn't even realize that was Andy's hand in Neuro's avi until I saw the full picture a few months ago while doing my *ahem* extensive Rick research. I am resentful towards Neuro for holding out on us, but all the more thankful to you for blessing us with your glorious new avi <3

3. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yes, it came from the spoiler discussion threads during the hiatus before season 5. I can't remember now why the baby came to be referred to as L. Ron Hubbaby, but I do remember it was hilarious (at the time, at least) and it became Neuro's avi. Neuro tried to change his avi at some point after that, but there was public outcry and he was compelled to change it back.

4. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

L. Ron Hubbalpaca > L. Ron Hubbaby ;)

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

So Dwight inherited the harem? And he's bailing? Interesting.

6. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm loving the direction this arc is going in. it's starting to become obvious why kirkman has always seemed to excited to get to the larger civilization storylines. This kind of inward decay of society is so interesting to read. It feels like we are finally getting kirkman's version of how society fell in a way

7. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

[MENTION=39001]HondaS2kXD[/MENTION] I just got around to reading the comic at my local comic book store, and I'll give you one guess which frame made me say aloud "ohhhhhh, you son of a bitch".

8. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

Actually neither, it was when he mentioned Glenn by calling him a nice asian kid or something like that.

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Oops. Forgot that one. It's been a while since I read it. Lol

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think they should randomly make someone fall down for no reason at some point. Like they are walking along and Andrea just goes ass over tea kettle, her sandwich flying out of her hands, and then she just gets back up and they keep walking, and its never explained. Because those little amusements are what make life, life. Those, and hhottttt pockets!