Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Issue 189 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by DragonRacer, Mar 10, 2019.

1. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Wow, this poor place has died...

So, in this issue, I really liked how Eugene referenced the past and got all badass and Rick-like to save Stephanie and himself from the herd.

I also got the first chills of foreshadowing when Carl finds Rick. When Carl asks what he can do to help and Rick's response is, "You don't need me to tell you what to do anymore. You'll know when the time comes" just felt like such a bop over the head of foreshadowing. That we'll possibly lose Rick soon and Carl will take over in Daddy's boots... or maybe Rick ends up leading the Commonwealth, leaving Alexandria in a lurch until Carl decides to go back and lead it in his father's absence.

I do not know whether to feel happy or fearful at all the "Negan's never coming back... or is he?" comments from Sean and Robert in the Letter Hacks. I DO miss my big lug, but him being away means not decidedly dead yet, so...

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I haven’t read it yet, but planned to this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk