Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

It's About Time

Discussion in 'Episode 1016 - A Certain Doom' started by Terminator, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’ve read the spoiler about the episode too, and would rather not spoil it for others.

The truth is out there

2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

I managed to remain spoiler-free so everything that happens will be a happy (or not) surprise.

I'll make a guess that we may lose Aaron Sunday. It just feels to me that he's been treading water this season and there isn't much left for the character to do.

Also quite curious if Connie will be found alive or not, or if she'll be found at all.

3. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I'm looking forward to it too (Monday night here in the UK:))

• Like Like x 1
  4. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it. might not watch till tomorrow because I will likely subject myself to a few hours of anger and frustration watching my Eagles lose on sunday night football instead.

I'm interested if we will find out what happens to Connie. Will they really dangle that relationship carrot in front of daryl only for them to kill her off? Probably but not yet I would bet. Someone mentioned Aaron dying and I could see that I guess because...why not? Of course Ezekial is on the chopping block so he could be our mark as well.

Obviously Beta is making his last stand I would think. Also interested to see how Maggies fits into things tonight

5. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

I’m still here! I ended up missing a few episodes during season 8, which turned into a few seasons. I’m almost through season 10 now. I’ll be watching tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

I’m here too! @VenomGA @Dnae @PepperAnn @Sharpie61 hope to see you all!!

after a huge hiatus I am so glad to be back. Craziness has ensued and we are back in FL! But made sure to get the tv unpacked in time to watch tonight!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

I'm HERE!!!! Ready to chat during the show!

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

What was so weird about S4 of Fear is that the first half was good. I wish they hadn't killed off Madison, but the NIck death episode was very well done. It was a layered story too that was told in flashbacks and they pulled it off. Then came that catastrophe. Makes me think the previous showrunner had the framework for S4 set, and the new crew ran from that playbook. Because what they provided us with after that was trash.