Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Its not adding up

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by gavuk, Mar 11, 2015.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

Aaron told Rick he'd killed 2 people (but he didn't mention them regenerating again)

If no-one is aware of the dead coming back to life and in the time since the ZA has kicked off (what about 2 years?) i cannot beleive that a single person in the Alexandria community has not died of old age, illness, murder, accident or suicide.....

so what happens?

I still think shifty Dr Pete is doing experiements on the dead and the living to find a cure (carving a W into the odd walkers head as marker....hell i don't know......)

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The W's having nothing to do with Pete. But we really don't know for sure what the ASZ residents know about reanimation. Ross Marquand said on TTD that Aaron did have an idea that any death would lead to a walker.

3. TexinOhio

TexinOhio Member

Being outside spotting new people for the asz. Aaron and Eric should have witnessed what happens to a person after they die. I know they're shielded from most stuff but they have to have seen this at some point I would think.

4. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

Agree...Aaron must know. The thing is if the Alexandrians know about herds and living gangs that want to steal rape and eat you, They would all have guns and insist that Rick's group not only remain armed but increase security. Not throw a party!

So I am assuming they have no clue...how strange.

5. ZombieMumOz

ZombieMumOz Member

I had thought this too .... there must be a few senior citz if Carol has to cook meals because some people cant. I then thought about it more in the sense at night at least they should look themselves in their rooms. That way if they turn they are attacking while everyone else is asleep.

6. JMac

JMac Member

I am prolly sure someone has to know; like what was mentioned before- Aaron being outside the walls, surely he has seen someone reanimate. I might be totally wrong but I thot someone mentioned it?? I forget who, I will have to re watch.
    But as well as Deanna travelling w/the military- is there any chance she saw it? Or at some point was briefed bout it? I guess it all depends on when dr. Jenner found out but I cld imagine if the CDC knew they were briefed in Washington...

Also what about the people, for example Enid that has joined the group after the breakout? Wld she know... I'm sure someone has to know if not Aaron and Eric.. Or doesn't Karl mention he had to "kill his mom" in the tapes before she reanimated.. Maybe that's what I remember.. I really thot someone said something...

7. DoctorPimp

DoctorPimp New Member

They have to know for sure. It's just the writers don't bother showing us a scene where they talk about it since it wouldn't serve the story in any way (the viewers don't need to be informed, we've known it since S2). Basic narrative technique : when time or space is limited, don't show what has no weight on the main or secondary storyline, and don't tell the same information twice. Basically the same reason why we never saw one surviver pee.

8. Lateralis

Lateralis Member

I think they know more than they let on, they just seem blinded by a false sense of security and normalcy provided by the walls.

9. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Member

Here's what makes no sense to me. Enid. She'd be the first person I would be monitoring if I was Rick. He should know that you can't assume things happen by 'luck'. No way this place hasn't been attacked due to just 'good luck'. So he'd conclude something else is at play. He'd be asking if anyone else has been recruited lately (last few months) and check them out. If such a person seemed harmless and innocent he'd then be especially wary of her being a plant. She can open the gate at anytime (especially night) and let attackers in. She can lead them straight to the unguarded armoury and seize it. Alexandria is effectively taken without a shot fired. The fact this has not happened is ominous. Watchtowers and fences are a distraction. Rick should be getting very suspicious. They're being played. If found out Deanna can just say she thought he wouldn't give the place a chance if she let out the whole truth immediately. Carol is the only person acting rationally for my money. The rest are headed for a let down.

10. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

What makes you think they don't know that people come back? I haven't seen any indication of this...

11. Mira

Mira Member

Well, we've seen Lori, Tony, Merle and Daryl pee.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

12. Steppin' Razor

That's true, especially with how paranoid he originally was, you'd think he wouldn't just chalk something like that up to just "luck" these days.

13. gavuk

gavuk Member

As the OP i knew i'd worded my question badly.......again.........

So i 'll try again

If we beleive that the ASZ residents know the the dead reanimate (well some ASZ residents know ie Deanna and Aaron) then why havn't there been any incidents of attacks by the dead after they have died of naural causes, murder, accident or suicide.

PS I cannot believe none of those things have not happened in the last 2 years behind the ASZ walls

14. TheTunnelRunner

There are no reasons why there would have been accidents bad enough to be fatal, murder, or suicide inside the walls of the ASZ (they are happy). They only have a couple elderly people in the community now, don't they? Unlike Carol and the rest of the prison group, these people would be bright enough to LOCK SOMEONE IN THEIR ROOM if that person is in danger of turning.

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

There's only about 30 people total. Half of them are women who spend their time thinking about baking. Its not unrealistic that they have gone a year and a half or so without a fatal accident or death by natural causes.

16. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

I don't know how I missed this. Who said they didn't know the dead become walkers?

17. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

There have probably been accidents and illness of some sort. Aaron told Noah that Pete was highly skilled and had seen him to do some amazing things. So it stands to reason Pete has had to operate on someone for some reason.

18. mfinley

mfinley Member

Nobody on the show. For some reason there are some people who watch the show who think the entire zombie process is some sort of secret to those in the show. Same thing for some reason they also think that the way you kill them with damage to the brain is a secret to the military and why they are all gone.