Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Its Worth LIVE Reacting!!

Discussion in 'Episode 815 - Worth' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 6, 2018.

1. DragonCurse4

DragonCurse4 Active Member

*Commercial*

"Next Sunday night the war ends."

Soooo yeah, if that's to be believed the conflict really does come to an end next week...in an episode that's only an hour long.

That seems far from enough time to wrap up this war. :/

2. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

Unless they come right on the verge of war, and then Carl's words sink in and Rick and Negan become friends.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

Just think, all of this would've been avoided had the group listened to Shane instead.

4. Duk-e

Duk-e New Member

Negan by far the best character on what was supposed to be an episode. Going old school in a fist fight and setting up that trap for Rick, and giving a damn for Coral's letter

Carl Wants his daddy to become the pacifist farmer of half season 4, after he tried to kill negan last season, I just wanna ask in which chapter(s) was I supposed to see his change from total hatred to "there is still redemption", seems that spaghetti did work out
    Well boy you did not get your head smashed neither you saw your wife's getting it so stfu. Negan is the best villain of the show in my humble opinion, but he needs to die, it would be pathetic to see Rick forgiving him, it would be like Glenn and Ab's didn't mean nothing, and I am not talking about Olivia or Denise because were minor characters

#144 Duk-e, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. The Great Zombini

Daryl's a tracker! How did he not see Eugene never walked pass the ash piles?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. The Great Zombini

Kind of what I'm thinking too. Just when I think Negan is a pretty decent guy and a good ally in the ZA, I remember how brutally he murdered Abe and Glenn. Hard to forgive that.

7. Duk-e

Duk-e New Member

That's what the show is trying to sell, "humanized" Negan by making Simon a more dislikable character, he was practically called a ghoul, and also kind of make Rick the bad guy when he killed those saviors with Morgan.

8. Iris

Iris New Member

Because all the core characters have to be turned into idiots in order to perpetuate Negan's storyline. Rick can't shoot worth crap all of the sudden, he couldn't slightly nick Negan with a gazillion bullets. Daryl now cannot track worth crap. No one wakes up as zombies are all stumbling and falling all over a staircase in a house.

Why were seasons 3-5 so highly watched? Maybe because the core characters weren't made out to be dumbasses and things also didn't drag on FOREVER. Rick didn't fall for the Terminus ploy and delivered justice with a machete. Rick and co ran off the governor at the end of season 3 with a clever plan and didn't stop there, he pursued him, then we got justice delivered by Michonne which was awesome.

Now we have Negan and Eugene outwitting everyone. It's hard to root for characters if they are so stupid and ineffectual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The Great Zombini

I get the feeling the show is trying to illustrate how much alike Negan and Rick are. They both seem to care about their people and they both can be savage toward their enemies.

I've said this before and stand by it, if this show had started from Negan's point of view - if we saw his struggles throughout the seasons - we would be viewing Rick's group as the evil bad guys. We empathize more with people we are familiar with.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Iris

Iris New Member

I don't think I could ever empathize with a character that burns people's faces, bashes people's heads in with a bat to teach a lesson, and keeps women in sexual servitude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Iris

Iris New Member

Question, does anyone know if JDM is signed on to the show for season 9? That would pretty much answer the question about if Negan dies, right?

12. The Great Zombini

That's true.

13. The Great Zombini

I found this:

Link:
    http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-wa...-season-9-release-date-cast-trailer-spoilers/

14. Iris

Iris New Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. The Great Zombini

Well, remember the Terminus guys. They were killed off pretty early in the season. Just because JDM is signed on for season 9, doesn't mean he'll be there the whole season. He could die early, or maybe die next week but make an appearance in a flashback or as a vision. Who knows.

16. The Great Zombini

Just for the record, I really like Negan/JDM. I would like him to be in season 9 as a regular. I just don't see how he can be without it being boring, if he turns into Carl's vision of a nice guy, or repetitious as a bad guy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Duk-e

Duk-e New Member

I like Negan too, such a charismatic and unpredictable villain.

But if keeping him alive means Rick coming back to square 1 "we don't kill the leaving", no thank you.

That is the Rick I want to see

• Like Like x 1
  18. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Besides the answer already given, I was suspecting as much based on comic knowledge and recent photos of JDM seem to show he is trying hard to grow that beard way out. I am assuming "for reasons". LOL

• Like Like x 1
  19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Why do Rosita and Daryl take Eugene down the big road...man damnit! Not likely would that lard arse be able to hide that fast in ash either.

EDIT: Lame as **** ending, Negan got magical soldiers t hat can teleport to his position too. Maybe it was not spy satellites but ****ing The Enterprise he got waiting in the skies.

#159 Marc, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Unnecessary.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1