Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

I've got 2 words - "SPREAD OUT!"

Discussion in 'Episode 803 - Monsters' started by mfinley, Nov 5, 2017.

1. mfinley

mfinley Member

Jesus Christ, stop giving speeches, petting your tiger and talking about how you're not going to lose one person and tell everyone to spread out when you're walking through the woods advancing on your enemy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah reality needs to kick in for Ezekiel real soon. The act and speeches are getting to be a bit much. People will die both inspite of his overconfident theatrical promises and because of them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sully

Sully Active Member

I'm confused...Jesus was at a completely different location, it seems like you're referring to Ezekiel. Which one do you mean?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Assuming he meant "Jesus Christ", the exclamatory expression, not Jesus the character. Justifiable mistake though.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. banito81

banito81 Member

I made the same mistake last night when Maggie said "Jesus"! Lol
    Girl, you talkin the character or your exclaiming from what you just heard?

6. BigKev00

BigKev00 New Member

Somehow after tactical movements in the woods, perfect flanking when the saviors stopped them and a damn near perfect road march, they decided that standing in the middle of an open field at the enemy's outpost was the best strategy. Let's all stand here and play with our dingleberries. Even the most inexperienced 1Lt knows to never assume a building is empty...

7. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

This sums up every facial expression Carol made while listening to Ezekiel this episode

• Like Like x 2
  8. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I'm having a hard time swallowing the whole Ezekiel shtick, especially with all those following him... By now everybody knows he's faking it, he makes little secret of his palaver and the fact that it's all for show. Unfortunately in real life charlatans don't make great leaders... They may talk up a big scene but it never takes long, once everyone's onto the charade these so-called "leaders" are left to their own devices... In real life this Ezekiel would be the guy sitting on some street corner talking it up to the air all around him, nobody listens to these fraudsters much less follow them.

In real life people need more than some fakery of a kingdom make believe we're going to survive RPG charade in order for these same people to actually follow such a character. Jesus is bad enough but at least he does display leaderly qualities just frequently enough so that it's believable (plus Jesus comes off as a "part-time" leader so he's not supposed to fill the shoes all the time).

No...
    "And yet I smile" doesn't stop a bullet, faking it doesn't keep people safe.
    Unfortunately for me Ezekiel is taking disbelief suspension to a whole new level.

9. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

BUT HE HAS A TIGER!

10. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

IMG_0165.JPG

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight