Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jack

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm coming to take your boat away...haha....hehe.....I'm coming to take your boat away...hoo hoo...haha...

And kill you.

As soon as I heard Jack playing songs and swooning on the radio waves as if he knew a beautiful girl like Alicia was listening, I saw this coming. ;)

2. MrBigDog1974

MrBigDog1974 Member

Jack's last name...Negan

3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

In credits it was listed as Wagon.

4. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No I think it's Dawson. He told Rose to never let go so now he's out for revenge.

5. JFAN

JFAN Member

I am thinking Jack may have something to do with the boat they found all shot up. Jack surfing the radio channels giving a sob story of it being just him, his brother and sister-in-law needing help to lure other groups into a trap when actually Jack's group is really just a group of thugs, out to rob others of their supplies and kill them all....???

6. Terranova

Terranova Member

That's what I think too. There will definitely be a fight next episode. Although I wonder what's the purpose of destroying the boat - it can be a valuable asset, why not just keep it, for cargo or as reserve. But maybe I played Sid Mayer's Pirates too much.

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

What you think is also what Strand thinks. And I suppose that is what is going to happen in next episode. Strand said the approaching boat is 25 knots while Abigail can do a max of 20 knots (with engine stressed). So, it is going to be a close escape, if so. With the number of bullet holes on that boat hull, this Jack group has a lot of firepower. And I see Daniel has a shotgun and a pistol, definitely not enough to defend themselves.

When I first saw that overturned boat, I did not connect its fate with Jack. I thought, the military sent a gunship or something to gun down that boat, as part of Operation Cobalt, to prevent people escaping from quarantined larger LA area.

Anyway, I wonder why that boat is capsized. I think, it takes a lot of force to turn it over like that. Maybe it was rammed sideway? And that boat is still floating with smokes not dispersed. This means, this happened not too long ago.

8. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure we will se Abigal holds a few more surprises as well.

You don't have and maintain a boat like her and not be prepared tp repel Pirates!

There will be massive or token firepower on board and I am sure we will see this next week…….Yawn!

In the endless commercials for the show we see Daniel loading an SMG and I will bet it is just one of many on board for her defense.

Pretty predictable overall.

9. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Perhaps not enough crew to manage another boat?

10. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I said I wondered if he was catfishing in another thread before I saw this one.

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if they had more than the shotgun. I didnt notice anyone else carrying anything. I would have thought Strand would be wearing a sidearm if he had one to emphasis his authority. He seems to be worried as he wasnt sleeping. Is he worrying that they will throw him over the side if he takes a nap ?

12. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

Speaking of Titanic ,was there a small Easter egg in the episode to it? The obvious one being Jack on the radio, but the tattoo on Alicia's arm I think is Rose petals .

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Is it just me who find this highly unrealistic? What happens when he ends up luring a navy patrol ship who patriot missiles his shit to kingdom come? Army presence is still about since we see em bomb shit.

I want to see more military story filled in in this season, to know more why they stopped trying or what happended with them.

14. Walkers_TWD

i think i read somewhere they said it won't be the last we see of the military. And they are my guess as to who took out that boat

15. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Right before Alicia found Jack on the radio, we heard the coast guard say they wouldn't be helping anymore.
    Possible that was who shot up the boat

16. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

The keel ballast was gone. Once that is gone those blow bobbers belly-up pretty easy.

17. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

He spent a lot of time feeling her out and figuring out who she was. He was smarter than she was, to be sure.

18. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

It's her homemade tattoo of the spiral heart Matt drew on her arm in marker during the first or second episode of season 1.

19. cdrive

cdrive New Member

Can anyone remember and share specifics as to how Jack got Alicia to give him their location and what she said?

He asked her to look at something on the horizon...was it land or a smoke plume...and then he asked if she was North or South of that or something like that.... help me out... who remembers the specifics in that exchange?

20. Walkers_TWD

It's a heart? :zombies_lol:thought it looked like the base top of a flower