Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jenner's comment to Carl

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - TS-19' started by Geek Walker, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

After entering the CDC and getting in the elevator, I think Daryl asks about Dr's going around carrying that kind of heat (his AR), to which he says something like, "I had familiarize myself with it... but you all look harmless" and then he says something that when I watched originally a few years ago didn't mean much. But now his comment to Carl of, "except you, I'm gonna keep my eye on you".

Maybe a little foreshadowing or maybe not, just interesting knowing how Carl is now compared to then.

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Jenner was trying to lighten the mood by saying quiet young Carl was dangerous. If Jenner had left the CDC with the group, he'd likely say he wasn't smart enough to foresee events like Carl becoming a badass.

3. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

From a first glance yes, but knowing what we know now, it seems like it could be a little chuckle between the writers.