Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Jesus vs Morgan in a fight?

Discussion in 'Episode 610 - The Next World' started by Crook, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Crook

Crook Member

I'm not sure if Morgan will need his stick or not. Probably does. Jesus is good at disarming anyway.

Who do you think would win in close combat?

I'd say Jesus and Morgan are the best fighters in close combat in this series.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If they both fought to win, then Morgan. He's proficient in using a weapon that extends his range, and prevents attacks from getting to him. There's a reason martial artists don't run on to a battlefield without weapons.

3. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

Morgan isn't anything special, and I am guessing Jesus has far more experience in the martial arts since Morgan is only recently trained.

I would give the physical attributes of quickness, agility, speed, and strength to Jesus...in addition to Jesus's advantage in skill.

As for determination and will to win? Don't know enough about Jesus there. I don't think Morgan has anything special in that department. Plus, considering Morgan isn't willing to kill someone, that is a big blow for his chance to win a fight.

Since the winner in a fight is usually the guy that is either willing to die, or kill, then sorry Morgan, you lose easily to Jesus.

4. Mr Bag

Mr Bag Member

The guy with the big stick wins. A better fight would be Morgan vs Negan. 'Feels so good. Two men connecting with their wood'.

5. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Jeebus for the win; he would nail him with a right cross.

7. J K

J K Member

Jesus would shove that stick up that zentard's ass within seconds. He's so good he doesn't need a weapon.

8. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Jesus by a mile. I am by no means an expert in martial arts (Aikido-3rd dan, Judo-4th dan) but I can confidently say that stick is not wielded by a master. You know how to deal best with someone with a stick? Get close. Morgan would get exactly one swing at me, and if he can't connect he is done. Jesus seems to be well in the know about such things (good choreography on set BTW), as he does his best work up close against Rick and Daryl. Jesus would probably give Morgan a few swings with confidence before disarming him and pinning him with his own stick.

9. PassionatePat

PassionatePat Member

Let's be honest these two would never fight because they are two similar and would get along quite well that being said Jesus. I can't think of one time where Jesus was in any real threat.

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

To quote Jake Luhrs of August Burns Red (though in a more-than-slightly different context) I choose Jesus.

11. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Jesus people... how is this even a question? That's like proposing a fight between Rick vs. Judith. (Morgan is the latter, obviously... no offense Judy!)

12. Sco

Sco Member

Um...... easily Jesus.

13. Peacekhan

Peacekhan New Member

Welp, looks like we got our answer in Season 8

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

lol. I never knew this thread existed until now.

To be fair though, Morgan was acting on high levels of emotion. Jesus was cool as a cucumber. I think this was the difference maker.

I'd like to see a rematch where they were both operating with level heads (Advantage: Jesus), or they were both consumed with mindless rage (Advantage: Morgan).