Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Joe's Group Tracking Rick's Group

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by twdpuppy, Mar 23, 2014.

1. twdpuppy

twdpuppy Member

What is Daryl going to do when they get to Rick, Carl and Michonne? In the Sneek Peek, Rick, Carl and Michonne are in the woods and then someone yells help and Carl goes bolting toward the screams with Rick yelling at him to stop. What if that's a trap that Joe's Group is using and then Carl gets there before Rick and Michonne and then they take Carl Hostage
    and Daryl try's to get them to let him go. Rick and Michonne get out of the forest and Joe's Group makes them all put their hands up.
    What do you think is going to happen when they meet? Does Daryl know their tracking Rick?

#1 twdpuppy, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Speaking of the idea of 'tracking' them, I'm no expert tracker, but I don't think it makes much sense. Tracking can be done in the woods under certain circumstances, but tracking humans walking on sidewalks and roads? Especially with thousands of walkers walking around the same sidewalks and roads? Seems like a suspension of disbelief.

3. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think they tracked them to the tracks and then saw the signs for terminus and figured they would probably be heading there so the just started following the signs.

4. Neuropyramidal

That's what I think they mean too, but the idea of even tracking him to the tracks seems a stretch.

5. justjoinedtosay

I can understand how Joe and co feel about what Rick did--they didn't know he was there, hadn't done anything to him, but he killed one of their peeps and they almost became lou chow. We feel the way we do about it because rick's one of our peeps, but their motivation isn't pyschopathic. Theorhetically, all daryl has to do is claim rick, carl, and michonne. Just like that strawberry....

6. Neuropyramidal

That's interesting. It could make for an interesting scene if the group moves to execute Rick and Daryl 'claims' him to prevent it. That would be a dynamic I'd like to see play out. And based on how Joe decided to proceed could be an opportunity for Rick allowing Joe to join our group.

7. loco

loco Member

Based on Len's discussion with Daryl, I think they have been tracking Ricks group for a while, maybe even before or during the prison. He was talking about the "youngins"

And may even know about Terminus because they live there too.

#7 loco, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  8. Jack Windham

Jack Windham Member

I'm not sure if they were tracking the group before the prison. I think the tracking started after the incident at the house.

9. loco

loco Member

yeah but that would be a cool little twist, wouldn't it? ;)

10. Jack Windham

Jack Windham Member

It would be interesting, but what would be the point of that story twist?

11. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

According to Joe he stated the incident in the house (Rick choking the guy who turned etc) is the reason why they're tracking/ out for revenge against him so no way they tracked them prior to this (prison etc) so maybe Len's statement about "the lil' ones" could possibly have been them perhaps seeing Tyrese, Carol, Lizzie, and Mika but not assaulting them due to the bigger picture which would be them finding Rick's group.

12. Scyas

Scyas New Member

I got the impression Len really liked the " lil, ones " ...

13. ErraErraHoof

ErraErraHoof Member

Love reading prediction threads after an event has happened. Personally, I think speculating about what is going to happen is the best part of being a fan of the show.