Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Just wanted to point this out

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by kess91, May 3, 2016.

1. kess91

kess91 New Member

Had to play catch up, and just finished watching The Walking Dead last night. Watched about 20 episodes in 2 days. ADDICTING!!!
    I am new here so sorry if someone already pointed this out. I am aware that the show wouldn't have been as intense, and i never read the comic. I just like to point dumb things out. LOL.
    Just curious about the Grenade Launcher. If i remember, they had 3 Grenades left. They could have taken down that Satellite compound easily with not as much risk, and they could have cleared one of the paths on the road when the Saviors were blocking them. Again, i'm just pointing it out, and it wouldn't have been as intense if they used it, but if i was them, i would have brought it with.

2. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! The show has had been inconsistent with silly things for awhile now. But I agree none the less...

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

The only thing I disagree on is the suggestion to use the RPG when assaulting the satellite compound, mostly because they wanted to try and scavenge weaponry and anything else they could from there after taking down the sleeping Saviors. Firing rockets in there would've destroyed stuff as well as immediately blown their cover (they wanted to do the whole operation in a quiet and stealthy manner for as long as they could get away with it, after all).

Otherwise, yeah, it would've been a good idea to pack it in the RV as a "just in case" sort of thing. But hindsight's always 20/20. Rick was convinced that the entirety of the Saviors was that group at the satellite compound and the back-up party that tried to rescue the Killing Floor get-aways. He didn't think there were anymore Saviors out there to worry about.

Poor Rick.

[​IMG]

4. kess91

kess91 New Member

Ahhhh, Yes. Great Point. Didn't think of that at that moment.

5. Viki

Viki Member

What TheWalkingTaco said

6. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately they had no idea what they were getting into. They thought scrawny Dwight and his small group was all they were worried about. With the group they had on the RV, i can see how they would have felt confident taking them on...especially having Eugene with them.

[​IMG]

#6 Jen7, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Personally, I think this site is consistently silly. I take pride in the consistency of the silliness here.

#7 westwingnut, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
  8. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

We should start calling him The Iron Jaw. :zombies_lol:

9. Viki

Viki Member

I don't take pride in it. I take comfort in it.

10. Bhante

Bhante Member

The grenade launcher is an RPG and it is designed to penetrate armor or if no armor is encountered it explodes like a regular grenade (not a huge building damaging explosion). So an RPG is not a game-changer, especially when you only have 2 rounds remaining.