Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Karl lives- why hasnt anyone picked up on clue

Discussion in 'Episode 808 - How It's Gotta Be' started by Balthazars, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Cry into my Ben and Jerry's.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

So from what I can tell at this point (and, yeah, I realize I'm assuming TONS here...):

In ep 1, Rick standing, arms folded, over a grave...that's Carl's grave.

Red-eyed, crying Rick...that's his big one-on-one with Negan. He'll win, and NOT killing him (for Carl) is emotionally tearing him in two.

The flash-forward might be TWD's "homage" to LOST's "afterlife". Gimple is a huge fan of that show, so that might be what's happening there. Though I have no idea why Rick would need a cane and make awful grooming choices in the hereafter.

Wish they'd given us a bit more than this to go on. One quick peek in the first episode, then nada. I feel this is going to play out over seasons, plural, and may just end up being a culmination piece.

Or, y'know, maybe Rick just lost his marbles again, a la season 3/Lori.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

And if it is actually the "afterlife" and the "rule" (for lack of a better term) is that characters will appear here in the physical stage of life they were in before death, it would go a long way in explaining why Carl is young and Michonne hasn't aged at all (though it means her future may be bleak).

It would also mean the loss of Judith at a young age.

I would give anything for a closer look at the people outside, I'll bet we'll be surprised at who's in the crowd.

Or, y'know, Rick's gone koo-koo.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

It was stated Rick in 801 at the graves was Glenn and Abraham's

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The fencing/walls shown in that shot of Rick standing over two graves is very indicative of the Hilltop's fences/walls. I would say and agree with @Jag that Rick is standing at the graves of Glenn and Abraham

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Ok im going to break this down for all the "Carl is Alive" theorists.....sigh. Let me see if comparing you to the idiocy and fanatics of the Team Delusional Beth fanatics will change your mind a little. Here is what (majority of) occurred after Beth was killed off with a Bullet through her head.

1. The Bullet went THROUGH her head splattering brain matter everywhere on walls, Rick, floor etc. TD insisted that Team Family were overrun by walkers, just dumped her body and ran for their lives leaving her behind. It was then theorized that the idiot Dr. in Grady who could barely put a band aid on someone, came out, and did complex brain surgery thus saving her life unknown to Team family. This then led to the "who is Beth with sub theories"
    (a) She was with Morgan: Morgan following Rick somehow made it to Grady, found her comatose in a hospital room and she chose that second to wake up, recognize that it was Morgan (miraculous suffering NO brain damage from the Bullet), and agreeing to follow Morgan to find her family.
    (b) Theory #2 was Team family buried her alive by side of road and Morgan walked by at the exact time she pulled a Carrie (Steven King) move and he dug her up. The bacteria and fauna in dirt miraculously healed this aforementioned bullet hole.
    (c) Same theory following the Dr. solely performing complex brain surgery on his own which would normally require a team of surgeons and nurses in today's time and she suffered amnesia only to again miraculously regain her memory in time to save them all from Terminus.

If the above wasn't enough, the following are more point forms of the "beth is alive and coming back theories"

- The clocks from Season 1 through 7 pinpointed the episodes she would return at. Unfortunately (HAHAHA), none of them panned out.
    - The license plates on the cars where Shane and Rick had their altercation/fight also predicted the beth death and resurrection.....ya, that didn't pan out either
    - The stupid music box starting to play again PROVED she was coming back because it started up again after Daryl fixed it.
    - The stance she held when first waking up at Grady was compared to Jesus on the cross (no im not kidding)...thus proving that resurrection of Bethsus (anyone throwing up yet?)
    - Many sightings of mysterious blond woman on or around set that proved to these fanatical, delusional spoon sending psycho's that AMC was involved in a HUGE conspiracy hiding her from all viewers because her academy award winning performances were so good that her comeback was to be monumental.
    - And unfortunately not the least but my personal favorite and just in time for the holidays. The Sheriff's hat Rick put on Beth's head in the flashback signified that it was a "magic hat" like Frosty the ****en Snowman and that it would breathe life into her and she will return. This RUINED one of my favourite Xmas cartoons ever and for that alone, i will never forgive Team Delusional.

To sum it up, this is TV land. This is TWD. Dead is Dead. You have my solemn promise that I will jump on any idiot "Carl is Alive" theories because there is enough of the "beth is still alive and coming back" theories out there that there is no room for Carl. Yes, they STILL believe she is coming back. 3 years after the fact. The theories keep coming and coming. Talk about not letting go. LOL

Google "Team Delusional Beth" and just see the craziness that is STILL out there. It is seriously mind boggling.

So if you do not want to be ridiculed and made fun of, just accept the fact that Carl got bit, he's going to die and wish Chandler Riggs all the luck in the world. In other words, Accept, Deal and Move the **** on.

• Winner Winner x 6
  7. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Although I appreciate all the effort you put into this, there is no stopping them. We will just have to keep making fun of them. LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Apollonia

And i will. But i swear if anyone whines and complains about being called a moron after I/we have warned them all that it will be forthcoming if they keep spewing this garbage then its going to be worse for them.

9. PepperAnn

It's gonna be a fun off season. :p

10. Apollonia

I googled the Team Delusional to see how much stuff was out there and OH MY GOD i was FLOORED that they are STILL going on about it. Lastest is that the last 3 seasons were now Carol's dream. There isn't enough medication in the world....sighhhh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. PepperAnn

I must do this. I am shocked it's still happening. LMAO

12. Apollonia

If you do, better take something first that will dull the pain.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. PepperAnn

Is it those tumblr hits from google? I don't know how to navigate tumblr. :oops:

14. Apollonia

It doesn't matter. Every one of them you pull up will lead to more. And more. And good lord MORE.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

No body knows how to navigate tumblr ;) I know how to save gifs and that is it LOL

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

@PepperAnn it is your favorite beth face!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

17. PepperAnn

Ugh, the pursed lips. :eek:

18. Apollonia

Would you prefer audio's of her singing?

19. PepperAnn

Why is everyone torturing me!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Apollonia

Cuz gophers don't chew gum!!!!!!