Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lesbian Kiss

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by wolffe, Nov 9, 2015.

1. greatdanechick

greatdanechick New Member

Vibes

So how do straight people know when to lean in for a kiss? She got a vibe, an accurate one, and made a move. She realized why Tara had been coming around so much and moved in. If Tara didn't want her to do it she would have turned her head or stopped it. I thought it was adorable :)

2. greatdanechick

greatdanechick New Member

Yep [MENTION=70142]WalkingBuckeye[/MENTION], makes sense to me! It's probably the same with straight people and how they tell someone is straight. You aren't guaranteed to be right, but you get a feeling.

3. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Thank you, [MENTION=99981]greatdanechick[/MENTION]! You said it well: you aren't guaranteed to be right, but there's a definitely a feeling. Oh, and welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Some great exchanges, speculations, and laughter to be had.

4. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

This was disgusting. Almost as bad as the gay guys kiss last season. At least this time it was two women so it was pretty hot. Would have been better if Denise wasn't obese.