Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Let's talk about Eugene

Discussion in 'Episode 411 - Claimed' started by SunshineBeahm, Feb 23, 2014.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Anger/love sickness...it's all the same. Anytime u let your emotions control your every thoughts and make decisions for u, it usually does not turn out good in the end.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

[​IMG]

4. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

In the ZA, that's not really much of an option. Tyreese isn't a gun guy, but he can hold his own in a zombie fight.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its definitely an option, if you're smart enough to get other people to protect you. ;)

6. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

You've read the comics, you know the deal with Eugene. ;)

7. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I noticed a evil little smile on his face when he walked with Rosita to help Glenn and Tara. Comicreaders will know why...

8. vidoxi

vidoxi Member

This ****ing guy makes me laugh so much. The massive awkwardness in just everything he does coupled with his "I'm smarter than you" line. I just can't. It's like they personified 4chan into a person.

9. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

10. DreamWalker

DreamWalker Member

I have a feeling that Eugene will cause some big trouble :Grin:

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

He is a military scientist, who has bad ass Abe watching his back.... Abe appears Hell Bent on protecting the Savior of the World at all cost...

12. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Nope. It's more like 'oops, I killed the truck. Too bad, you'll just have to take me on foot'. He doesn't care, because there's something wrong with him & he's probably either lying about knowing the cure or else he's one of the people who released it (or he's some nutter who really believes what he's saying).

13. Matt

Matt Member

Ehhh I don't know, it just feels way too convenient for him to have done it unintentionally. Plus as I watched it again I saw that he was very clearly and directly aiming it towards the truck's engine instead of in the direction of the horde.

The actor himself says that he believes his actions were deliberate; and of all people to trust as far as Eugene's motivations go, he'd probably be my #1 lol

14. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

After re watching the episode, when he gets Abe to agree to walk with Glenn the music starts fading and the screen focuses on Eugene's look of satisfaction. Very clear on the 2nd watch that he's glad not to be continueing that journey.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I think Eugenes solution to the zombie outbreak is for everybody to wear mullets. With only their basic instincts remaining zombies still think that no living human could have hair like that and therefore will not attack.

• Like Like x 1
  16. raven n

raven n Well-Known Member

Perhaps that's his 'super power': Making people think he's an intellectual (which we all know are stupid), therefore not capable of subterfuge. I think he's full of it & has another agenda (I also think that he may be one of the dungheads who released the 'virus;(?) in the first place. I think everything he does is thought out -at least up to a point- to get him what he's really after. I haven't read the comics, but since the series is going in a slightly different direction (like an alternate version, like Trueblood -sort of), so the comics might not hold the answer to what Eugene 'Mullett-head' is really up to. I can't wait to find out. And I hope Neegan isn't quite as horrible in the tv series as he was (so I've read ) in the comics: That bastard is more viscious than TG.

17. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

I am totally enjoying Eugene, he is quirky, awkward and devious.... I think he could be just as smart as he says he is.... But have not yet decided if that is so. I enjoy the actors job with him, he is doing a nice job of pertraying him in an obnoxious yet somehow endearing manner. He is a favorite of mine. I also really like that he at least seems to be so unable to take care of himself... He is stepping up lately with Tara's support, but... So many modern people would have died, as they had no clue how to work a firearm of any sort, let alone know how to point and shoot. I am certain he did shoot the truck on purpose, though. His general ineptness at fighting and 'wimpiness' is a breath of fresh air, amongst all these 'super badasses' who before the ZA would never have picked up a weapon. ( even though i love the bad assery of many of the characters, Carol is my absolute favorite). I like it. I am curious as to how his character will continue.

18. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

He hasn't
    so hopefully he is still alive.

#58 LadyGrimes, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  19. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I see a lot of inappropriate comments here, how dare any of you disrespect such a fantastic entity such as Professor Sex-Lord?! He is the soution to every problem, got some wrinkles around your eyes? Eugene. Got some toilet paper jammed up your ass? Eugene. Trying to survive in an apocalypse? Eugene.

There is not a single flaw in his character and the show really demonstrates that. In-fact, Abraham and Rosita even have sex in front of him for his approval. Yet when his eyes see, they are disappoint. I cannot wait for the spinoff show titled; "Eugene with the Sex".

20. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

First of all, make sure to put filming spoilers in tags.

second,