Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Like We All Didnt Know T-Dog was Going to Die

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - Killer Within' started by sleung, Nov 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. webergal

webergal Member

I didn't want to them to lose T-Dog especially the way he died but I am happy he didn't get tortured then killed by Merle.

2. simonsayz

simonsayz New Member

look what i found
    [​IMG]

3. undeadchick

undeadchick Member

I'm not mad that T-Dog died, it's not like he HAS to live because he's black or anything, all the characters are fair game in this show, except for maybe Rick. However I agree that he should have gotten a much bigger role. He was like Beth, except he'd been there the entire series. Just kind of in the background most of the time.

4. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Survey says: inside Andrea's panties

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I know it's not "their" story, so we won't get to see them, but it would be a neat parallel to Rick and Carl if they have been toughing it out on their own. Who was more successful? Are they still alive? Yeah, I wish they could dovetail their story in with the main one.

6. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

Lennie! Is that you:zombies_rolleyes:

7. Polar

Polar New Member

I don't think they killed him off because "there's only room for one black person", I think they killed him off to keep the cast small so you feel you can interact with them all without there being a cast member you don't really know or have any emotions for. T-dog was the most distant character, you have formed a bond with all the rest of the cast because of different story lines Carol through the loss of her daughter, Rich (for obvious reasons we followed him from day one), Daryl from the changes he's made since Merle's "death" although we know he didn't die, from outcast to becoming a very important part of the group, Hershel, Maggie and Glen with their on going "family" plot.

I hope we get to know this new member better than we got to know T-dog.:zombies_blush:

8. Syphon

Syphon Member

It's worse... I would argue hardly anyone even cares about Beth, but even she had her own dedicated episode in season 2. T-dog got nothing lol.

9. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

Morgan and his son return to the series.

10. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Cool, thx... well, I HOPE thanks, who knows HOW they'll come back?

11. undeadchick

undeadchick Member

Yeah I'm so excited for Morgan and Duane to come back! They were in only one episode but definitely made a huge impact. They're the characters I have missed the most, and that includes everyone that has been killed. Well except Dale. I miss him a lot too:)

12. iamnotarobot

iamnotarobot Member

...who's Lennie?

13. T-Dog

T-Dog Member

Lennie James who plays Morgan.

14. zombiekilla

zombiekilla Member

I think he is only a few days behind Rick like he said he would be, they might be at Woodbarry and come back way. The gov picked up Merle In Atlanta so maybe them too. I think they were important to ricks survival during those first days. 1. Lessons learn
    1. Don't get bit, scratched or scraped.
    2. They are called walkers
    3. Most active at night.
    4. Fever kills you, bites bring you back!
    5. To kill them you have to aim for the head.

I think it will be interesting to have Morgan and Dwayne see to Ricks full transformation.

15. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

T-Dog the 'HornDog' will be missed, but I think Morgan could fill his shoes in the group. Wouldn't that be an affront if he showed up sporting Bloods Colors ...B's up C's down:hatchet:

16. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

:zombies_lol:

17. KitchenWitch

KitchenWitch Member

I'd be surprised if the writers didn't get push back from the audience after Oscar was introduced. Some people have a really hard time distinguishing between black people.

I used to belong to a small Congregational church. There were a total of two black women in the church. One of them had classic West African features - broad cheek bones, dark skin, etc. She was also quite tall and broad and talkative. She was in the handbell choir with me. The other black woman was short, thin featured, lighter skinned and taciturn. She was in the choir.

One day, the latter woman came to me to give me some bell sheet music for the other lady. She said that that someone had given it to her for the other lady. When I looked at her, dumbfounded, she explained that people do it all the time. She didn't even seem surprised or upset by it. I guess people just see "black" and stop looking. When I gave the music to the first lady, she even thought it was funny (great sense of humor).

It's sad that people are so unobservant. And it's sadder that we have to cater to them.

18. TWD Hunter

TWD Hunter New Member

I miss T-Dog. I think they should have done so much more with his character, I also heard that Carol was suppose to die instead of T-Dog? Are you friggin kiddin me? But T-Dog went out a hero and for that he needs to be remembered. :D

19. falconsfan1

falconsfan1 Member

Who the fu-k bumps a 1 and a half year old thread?

#39 falconsfan1, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  20. Shumpert

Shumpert Member

who the f-ck insults somebody for bumping a 1.5 yr old thread,
    then proceeds to "dislike" the 1.5 yr old post before it?