Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Live chat

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - You're Still Here' started by Sharpie61, Aug 24, 2019.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Would be nice if someone...anyone....was ever really in danger of dying on this show. Spoiler alert...no one is going to die here

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bula412

Someone needs their help. Evidently anything is possible when driven by the desire to help others.

3. VenomGA

VenomGA Well-Known Member

come on Alicia, be the bad girl again...you know you want to

4. VenomGA

the only good thing about this episode, was Alicia and Al were in it.

5. bula412

The whole book thing was....lame. come on. Seriously?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bula412

Welp...I guess I was kinda wrong. Some red shirt died

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I already know how this is going to end. This episode was a smidge better but not award winning.

The truth is out there

8. bula412

I didn't read any spoilers but my guess is that next week, the new guy regrets killing the book thief and dedicates the rest of his life to helping others with the morgan fam.

9. VenomGA

I have said this already once, but this episode deserves another *YAWN*

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yeah for a moment I thought that discount Heath might actually be a character that would not be part of the do gooder club, a character who might actually be someone worth cheering for. Alas I was wrong. Instead he paints on trees.

Not a discount Heath.

More like discount Bob Ross.....
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

You know what sums up the way these clowns write?

Wes tricks Alicia and Strand to bring him where the guy is....how he knows where he is, I have no idea. They get there, Wes runs in and tries to kill the guy and get his book back. Goes through a bunch of shit to get out there and find the guy, kills him, then leaves the book on the ground. WTF?

I love how they are all stuck inside a building and need to escape to get a cruiser, so Wes decides to help bu escaping out of a back door, so he can waste ammo clearing the front door when all they needed to do was follow Wes out the back door and get in a cruiser. WTF?

Again with these situations they put characters in with no solid explanation as to how they got there or how they got out. Alicia won't kill walkers because I guess she has PTSD, really it's just so they are in a situation where Strand can't see and Alicia can't kill. Only to have her overcome it after painting a tree or some dumb shit.

I mean seriously, I only watch because I want to see just how dumb they can make the show and every week I'm actually shocked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I’m still watching because I look forward to seeing how bad it gets. How they got another season planned, is ridiculous.

The truth is out there

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

yeah, there's really no way to defend much of the nonsense that has been going on lately. How are they trapped in the building if the walkers only control one door? Why didn't Wes just go after the manuscript before? He said it was stolen "awhile back" and he had his motorcycle this whole time. Why is Alicia suddenly a ridiculous oozing gobshite?

The best I can say [or maybe its the worst thing I can say] is that this was NOT the worst episode of the season. I did like how they tied in the webisode where Alicia interviews the bank manager.

Logan's angle makes no sense to me, as it doesn't to most of you. Oil fields? You can get a list of their locations anywhere....local libraries.....gov't buildings...it shouldn't be hard to find a copy of an oil field map. Do they also need to stalk other groups in order to locate McDonald's? "Just tell us, where was Chucky Cheeze? Why make this hard?". And maybe I would figure it out if I was bothering to rewatch episodes this season, but at first didn't it seem like Logan was almost a hostage among his group? Saying he would be harmed if they didn't find the oil field locations? And that angle is gone? He's just the group leader now? What did I miss there?

At least it wasn't Madison drawing on trees.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

What I find amazing is that if you go on twitter there are a great number of "tweets" (I suppose that is what they are called) praising this show, praising these last few episodes, yammering on about what great character development the characters are receiving. Really? What freakin' show are these people watching? It has to be that these people are getting some sort of kick back from Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. It boggles my mind when I read it.

I did laugh at one posting because after this person went on and on crying about the likes of us giving the show shit she then added the following: "and do not @ me" LMAO I had to google what that meant! It seems that is the twitter equivalent of the invisible shield. If you add that to a tweet then you are miraculously immune from feedback from anyone who wishes to call bullshit on your inability to distinguish good television, even mediocre television, from the shite that is called Fear the Walking Dead

Oh and you guys can @ me all you want. Come at me bros!!

• Funny Funny x 1