Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

LIVE React To That Rock!!

Discussion in 'Episode 709 - Rock in the Road' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Josh McDermitt live tweeted the entire thing and i missed it, wtf.

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Got home just in time to watch the late west coast feed and post in the LR thread all by myself.

FG is a dead man! Dead!

Gregory was his usual creepy self. The end of the first act was a touch cheesy.

Rick said the episode title! Why would a king put a rock in the road in the first place?

#122 westwingnut, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Gah, I was so pissed last night, could not connect ot the site. Kept getting a message that the page was not working. I could however go to any other site. Even tried going to the twitter page and clickng on their link but that did not work. Yet this morning I was still getting the same message and the only way I was able to sneak into the forum was trying to click on the thread link via their twitter account. :(:mad::(:mad:

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Since I was one of those affected by not being able to sign in to the forum let me give a replay of a few live reaction highlights:

Rick to Daryl (upon leaving the kingdom) "talk to ezekiel, convince him. Or stare him into submission" I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Snarky Rick is awesome!!

Rick and Michonne's plow job: Occurred to me that if Lori were still alive she would not be partner that Rick needs by his side. Judith did the right thing...for the greater good

I felt a chill run down my spine when Gabriel drove away and that dark figure slowly sat up in the car....CREEPY!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. westwingnut

Hey, I had the same thing happen to me one of my laptops. Then I got home and had no trouble using another one.

I still can't access the site from the first one.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I was only able to this morning using a thread link via twitter. When I tried to access it via the web address...nada. Now that I am at work I am not having any trouble. Will be interesting to see if the problem persists when I get home this eve.

7. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

I had no problem accessing the site up until about midnight-noon. I'm using Chrome on s7 edge

8. Ricktatorship80

It wouldn't work for me either last night. Was finally able to get on this morning.

9. westwingnut

The computer that was giving me problems last night is working fine this morning.

Maybe it was a firewall thing. The computer that had the problem has less stringent protection.

10. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Definitely a site problem it was up and down on chrome and Tapatalk. Seems to be fixed now we'll see how long.

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

If anyone is still having problems accessing the site through their normal ways....erase your cookies. That's what I had to do.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Father Gabriel is stashing food for the inevitable time when Alexandria/ns have to run (I hope). But who knows, maybe hes made a deal with the mob of emo kids, we'll find out next week. Side bar, Ricks GATTA stop wondering into the center of a massive, unknown and armed groups. ONE of these massive, unknown groups should kill them...