Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Liza's mercy gunshot will attract walkers

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Season 2' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

It's a pretty secluded place and the sound echoed quite a bit. I'd reckon it might attract attention from people.

3. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Yeah from the start I knew Liza was going to be dying by the season's end. She was needed to develop our characters.

4. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i just dont get how there are so many zombies already... there should be more living people trying to cope with this thing instead of just zombies everywhere. ugh.

5. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

In LA? Hmm I don't think it's all that unrealistic.

6. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

i just meant with the show and how fast it moves. it was like "ok something is going on here". then boom! everyone is a zombie.

7. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

IMO the only thing that went just way too fast is when they did the time jump and you basically have a whole empty hole in between there. It's not that far of a stretch as to how quickly everyone falls, though. Especially not in crowded places like LA it's pretty realistic to think if something that bad went down, humanity falls fairly quickly.