Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lizzie stabs the infected, and Carol burned them?

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Thrillah, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Thrillah

Thrillah New Member

Now, I don't want it to be Carol but the way she lost Sophia... maybe she will do anything to protect her new ''daughter''.

It still could be Bob Stookey though, since he is an army medic. Army medics would be able to do the tough things and eliminate the danger at all costs (the illness), similar to the way governments take out epidemics. Sasha is a possibility too, to protect Tyreese.

2. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

All good theories. Not sure what I think. I don't think it's Lizzie/Carol though. Bob, Sasha and I also heard a shout the the newly strapped (I'll do anything to protect my family) Rick, are all really good suspects IMO.

Saw this earlier, "Karen and David are perhaps "working" for the guvenor...?
    That's why she says that David's been coughing too when she's going to isolation.
    Maybe that's why she's keeping a bit of a distance to Tyreese.

Then when Karen and David are alone in isolation they stage their own death and place clothes etc on some of the leftover bodies, take off and come back to surprise us all later:)
    They did seem to fucus a lot on her bracelet.... which would be easy to put on the dead."

Really liked this the best. Not sure I trust Karen all that much. That would be a great twist and good storyline IMO!

3. steenkash

steenkash Member

That would be a fantastic twist, I actually would like that twist. But do you think they would still work for the Gov, even after he tried to kill them?

4. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Well, reading other theories like it was all planned from the beginning with the guv (he really knew she was there). Not sure about that. Or maybe he caught up with her some how. Interesting theories, but I agree with you, I like that better than anything I've heard yet as far as interesting story lines go!

5. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

although the "Karen traitor" storyline is intriguing, I don't think it will happen. First of all, David was not from Woodbury. Second, do you think that there are just dead bodies laying around the prison? or are you suggesting that they snuck out to the fence, brought two walkers in, killed them, dragged them back to the burning location, and set them on fire without anyone noticing? finally, were they just waiting for an opportunity (such as a flu epidemic that two people have died from) to hatch this plan? how do they even know where the governor is at this point 8 months later?

6. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

It's not Bob, to obvious. I hope it is Carol, I never really trusted her after she lost Sophia. And now she teach the kids knife skills in secret.. Don't get me wrong, it's good to teach them knife skills, but not in the sneaky way Carol did. The 'please don't tell your father'-way. They want civilization, than live by the rules. She is in the comitee after all.

7. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

If she did who gives a shit? Though it would explain why Ty' goes nuts in that fight Scene next Episode. Daryl and Carol are there too.

8. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

Like I said it's good she teaches them, but she could have a word with Rick about it. Her sneaky way makes her look bad and I lost my trust.

9. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

Karen didn't give up the goods for 7 Months with Ty'.
    She had that shit coming.

10. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Still could have really been David burned, just not Karen. She kills him, uses one of the recently deceased in the mass outbreak/killings in D. I don't know how much time passed after that, but that was a lot of bit/infected people. I'm sure there were more people with Karen and David in quarantine. As far as waiting for the outbreak, I think it could be tied to the walker feeder (not the little girls) maybe causing the infecting. Maybe drawing blood from walkers somehow. Doesn't seem plausible that it is an airborne disease. Would wipe out the whole prison.

11. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I think the bracelet was focused on just to let us know for sure who it was. I doubt it's some sinister plot for the simple reason that there are too FEW people in the prison. If two other people go missing (to become these bodies) it would surely be noticed. Nope, I think that here we get what we see.

12. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Could be, but Karen getting elevated to a larger character on IMDB just to be killed off in 2 episodes doesn't really make much sense. And I don't know about you, but I have no idea how many people are there now. Bus load at the end of last season and groups and individuals that Daryl saved. If they just lost what 5-15 with the Patrick attack, and others possibly coughing and being put in quarantine. I doubt they've been able to keep up with the numbers.

13. STRINGS

STRINGS Well-Known Member

Hmmm, interesting theory. I still believe it's those 2 crazy girls, but if it does turn out to be Carol it could all be traced back to her comment to Andrea about killing the Gov after "giving him the greatest night of his life". Plus with all her "being strong" and "survival" rhetoric she's been feeding the kids...it could be & it'd be quite the character change.
    My money is still on the 2 whacked out gals though!! ...guess we'll find out this Sunday.

14. bula412

I'm still trying to figure out how you think Karen could waltz over to D, drag a dead body back to A, without a trace or anyone seeing her. and then create a blood trail from her new quarantined cell out to the back door. bitch must work out and have ninja like evasion skills. also does not answer the question of how she could keep in touch with the governor. Also, did the fence feeder target flu infected zombies? How did she know they had the flu before anyone figured it out? and how did she start infecting people? is she walking around sticking people with needles? that's not suspicious at all

15. bula412

I don't believe that there was anyone else in quarantine. If there were a few other people down there, don't you think that someone would look for them? question them maybe to see what happened. I'm not trying to crush anyone's dreams here, but I just find it hard to believe that a council of five who are informed of everything in the prison and who are charged with governing roughly 50 people, would simply forget that someone else was down there. especially at this point where the most concerning thing is the impending virus and trying to contain it. pretty sure they know everyone who would be down there.

16. Country

Country Member

I'm kind of sure that Carol killed Karen and that other guy. She had changed very much during the gap (S3 - S4). Showing children how to protect themselves, calling Lizzie weak because she couldn't kill her father, trying as hard as possible to hide the truth (knife-story) from Rick...

I don't know, but something's odd with her.

17. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Why would she drag a body back to A? I would think the quarantined cell block would be the one that everyone was killed in. Hence lots of dead bodies. Not sure if I missed the naming of the quarantine cell block. Could have. Fact is we don't know that there wasn't anyone else there. Anyone still alive would be in quarantine, and last I saw, there were quite a few people running away and not getting bit. Not sure if the guv has anything to do with her or not. Couldn't rule it it since he hasn't been seen. As far as the flu/sickness, that was just a thought. It can't realistically be a airborne virus. They would all be wiped out. Including all the main characters, which as we know can't happen. Introducing walker blood to humans couldn't be good. Anyone could easily slip it into food (ninja style). This was someone else's theory. I simply said I thought it would make for a good storyline. No dreams crushed, sorry.

18. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I think it's too early for Carol to get attached to those girls emotionally and do something to protect them at all costs. She's just protecting them as she promised to their father, I don't think she would go that far.

19. Retard_O_Doom98

Heres an idea ive not seen posted by anyone else which isn't crazy trolling. Karen/David commited suicide. Not fake suicide just killing themselves off. Karen and David start talking in quarantine. One of them starts coughing and so on and the other decides to check it out. The doors might not be locked but instead tied with rope or on a latch to stop zombies leaving. Karen (lets say Karens not as bad off as David although it could be reverse) Sees David and decides to drag him off his bed towards the doors but is weak from the illness and takes a while and possibly coughs up blood herself which is then dragged by David keeping the same smear pattern hence the large quantity of blood on the floor. Then when they are outside she douses him with gasoline and heads back inside to get say a cigarrette lighter she left in her room. She gets it and then starts coughing blood and falls over causing two smears but also making it make sense that the two smears join up. She crawls over, rolls in gasoline and then holds the lig cigarrete lighter above her head. She falls unconscious from a combination of disease and fumes, the lighter hits the ground, both of them die without screams. The motive? Karen thought lighting him on fire would be better than stamping on his head and leaving disease to spread. Also she thought that if she got help then David would revive and wreck havoc or she wouldn't make it and do the same. Therefore the only option was to kill herself and him and ideally via fire to eliminate the spread of disease. Im not saying that she had no other option (like screaming and hoping someone came to help out although she might not have wanted to push killing herself and David onto someone else) but she may just not have thought about those options (delirious with sickness maybe?) as Im sure there could be a hole in this argument somewhere.

20. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

Agreed. She's just protecting them, that's all. And I don't think Lizzie would do that with Carol's help. Too much, if you ask me.