Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Lone survivors like the Red Poncho guy

Discussion in 'Episode 516 - Conquer' started by GreekSalads, Mar 30, 2015.

1. gavuk

gavuk Member

I think the "role" of RPG was to pad out the image of the Wolves duo. We know they have this weird trap and storage system for walkers and now we can see they kill random innocents to.

Personally i found the scene at the gate of their compound really harrowing.... Push the button, lights and music go on to make the walkers head back into the truck traps and then just randomly slash the RPG to death.

Anyone catch what they said to/about him as they killed him?

2. Al Davis is back

The getting down, falling down, or getting stuck up the tree with a herd/humans surrounding your sleeping quarters. Not saying a person couldn't do it but there better be a contingency plan for escape. Tarzan?

3. Feeorin

Feeorin New Member

Even just for the night, instead of being terrified of a walker coming across you in your sleep and eating you. Another thing is sleeping on or in train cars for a temporary sanctuary.

4. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

They will be the next super duo of the apocalypse...and they're lead by Mrs. McLeod. They travel the land in Dale's old RV, while listening to the sweet melodic voice of Beth. All while our beloved T-Dog mourns the missed chances he had with Daryl. Also Lori is still wondering where Charles is....or Craig....Carl? Whatever. Lol

5. Heriot of Fire

The people of Terminus thanked for this post

6. gavuk

gavuk Member

Just another thought about RPG and the two wolves. Perhaps i'm over thinking this but ASZ said that they had asked/told 3 people to go before team Rick turned up. Could the two wolves and RPG make up that 3 and at some point RPG and thought "f*ck that those two are mental and i'm out of here..." and abandoned them. Daryl recognised the guy had survival skills (rubbing dirt onto his face) but also ths forum thinks he may have not been out there too long on his own..... I just thought thats why the two wolves were so p*ssed at him and kiled him outside their compound (Or it could be they are just completely PSYCHO):zombies_mad:

7. Selly Olusala

Selly Olusala New Member

3 people exiled from the Alexandria Community were 2 men and 1 woman.

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I thought they said something like, "welcome home"

9. RedPonchoman

RedPonchoman New Member

I picture Red Poncho Man like a man who has been n his own for a long time. Its not that he doesnt trust people, but he just havent found anyone to trust yet. And I cant stop thinking that he was so close to meeting Daryl and Aron, being saved and finding a group to trust. SO CLOSE! then the wolves found him first and cut his throat for no reason at all..

R.I.P you red bastard

10. Fan

Fan Member

Cut a branch off the tree, sharpen one end, and stab walkers in the head, out of their reach, until they all go down.... Just an idea. :)

11. Al Davis is back

Killing a herd while hanging on a tree doesn't appeal to me. Too much can go way wrong. To each their own though. Seems like a recipe for disaster and if Claimer Joe comes along. Might shoot your rear out of that tree or saw it down to capture you alive. Just a thought, nothing more.

12. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I am sure the conversation has happened somewhere, but why are we so certain that resources would be so scarce? With society crumbling so fast, it seems to me people would have still been preparing for over 300 million people to be alive in the country, and in a flash it is down to about 3 million (or maybe up to 30 million), but either way, I would be more of the belief that there would be an abundance of things, not so scarce, especially in the first two years.

13. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

I was raised in country and would rather be a lone wolf

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I read this too quick and thought you said you were raised by wolves in the country.

which, come to think of it, wouldn't be all that surprising.

#54 HondaS2kXD, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  15. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

No, he was raised by one wolf and one wolf alone. He was raised by Ragnar, the FKG WOLF of NJ! "LOL"

16. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

A lot of outback Australia is perfect landscape to live without anyone ever knowing you're there. It's too hot & too remote for anyone to bother come looking you.

The miner's 'cottages' in Coober Pedy & Lightening Ridge are all underground:

[​IMG]

17. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree.

I watched a documentary last week on the occupation of Poland by Russian & German forces in WW2. While the Germans were levelling Warsaw to the ground, the Polish hid/lived in the underground sewers & survived.

18. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

How did the dang wolves catch red poncho guy anyway?

19. JPG119

JPG119 Member

They lured him in by advertising Spaghetti Tuesdays on a Wednesday

20. GrizzlyBear

GrizzlyBear Member

could have at least put up a fight