Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Los Muertos may be dead but the discussion's LIVE!

Discussion in 'Episode 209 - Los Muertos' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

during the start of the "sermon" I thought it appeared that he was really getting into it, wanting to be a part of that fever pitch. I would think that something such as that scenario would be like a moth to a flame for an addict....an addiction of a different sort. But then at the ending of the service it appeared that he was getting an inkling that maybe this is just a little too far out there, even for him.

#81 Dnae, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ugh. Once again I'm totally gonna have to rewatch TD. sigh

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Lmao at them throwing the shot glasses.

4. BlackLightning

I don't know. Nick did seem lost and didn't particularly agree with what they were saying. But by the very end when he was trying to chant what they were chanting, I think he was buying into it.

Which is stupid because the only word Nick 100% understood was muertos. But stupid is Nick. Look at his reaction after his very close call with los matones: he acts like he is indestructible. You think he would've learned a bit after being forced to drink his own urine, losing all his supplies, passing out on a road and almost being killed by a hyper-aggressive mother with a metal baseball bat.

5. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Driven into oncoming traffic I think was implied. Head on collision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

What a jackass way to kill yourself, taking many possible lives with you. Now that's seflish.

7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Pretty good episode. First 45 minutes were a bit boring but it did pick up towards the end and made for a fun set up for next week (which seems to be Erickson's style of storytelling).

Those falling Walkers just getting up after falling all that way was really far fetched but I'm more concerned about the humans acting realistically.

That pharmascist guy is totally faking the bite. I think Kirkman would probably quit the show if they decided to put in an immunity story.

Plus it would be a bit of a rip off of this girl.

[​IMG]

8. BlackLightning

Considering that we've had an episode focusing on the CDC's response to the disease and multiple episodes heavily featuring the military, an immunity story is actually pretty fascinating.

Besides, one of the best ways they can end the Walking Dead franchise is with an immunity story.

What's wrong with that?

9. mishone

mishone Member

I enjoyed this more than 2.08 except for the inconsistencies of walkers having super human hearing, apparently they can hear a pin drop from 500 miles away even if it is dropped on carpet, lol.

Where are the walkers who can run, climb fences, turn door knobs, use bricks to break glass or drink bottled water like Darabont's from TWD season 1?

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Right. As a suicide.