Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Louis the sniper

Discussion in 'Episode 204 - Cherokee Rose' started by br0k3n, May 3, 2016.

1. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Okay Louis has some skills. As a weapons instructor I have a place in my heart for his display of marksmanship. I'm hoping his character gets some development in this series...

2. Cbcw76

Cbcw76 Member

Me, too. He's a little runt who tags along with bigger Thomas Abigail. Even bigger Strand picks that out, and astutely calculates the little guy is the really dangerous one. But he's polite enough that Thomas didn't call the police, and then didn't waste his breath commenting about the gunsel's presence.

And after Luis' comment to Nick as they're loading the Zodiac ("Mom can take care of herself anywhere..."), I wonder if this is really Sarah and John Connor. I hope not. I kinda miss Summer Glau, but I could do without another whiny teenager boy.

But firing from 80-90 yards out on a bobbing zodiac onto a wallowing yacht, and apparently getting a headshot with the first one is some marksmanship.

Do you think he was further out than 100 yards? 150? Quite a shot even at 75. Too bad Strand's no sailor or maybe they could approach the captive boat/ship and put 20-30 waterline holes in her from a distance away, and let Daniel take care of any gunners on-desk. Something tells me a Daniel-Luis pairing is made for a Spanish Jack Reacher film.