Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mad Men Review

Discussion in 'Mad Men' started by Jakobi, Aug 28, 2012.

1. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

Roger is my favorite but he also threw up in the lobby

2. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

no clue it's gross

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Sometimes i will admit i sit at work daydreaming about how good a bloody mary sounds...or when it's really sunny out i want to go sit out on a patio somewhere and drink. Drinking at my job though would just be unsatisfying. Maybe if i had a creative job where i'm brainstorming and throwing around ideas, a drink or two would help get the juices flowing ;)

4. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This sounds exactly like my old job at a law firm! They were very "old school"...only one female attorney out of about 15. They called all of the legal assistants "secretaries" which drove me nuts because i had a degree and was just working there because the economy SUCKED and I had to find a job asap. I had to make coffee every day. It was so degrading sometimes. To my knowledge they didn't drink ALL day long, but on Fridays especially they would start playing pool (there was a table in the office) and drinking. I had to think of my weekly excuse to avoid being trapped into drinking with them after work because i would get the inevitable call "come up and have a drink!" so i would be like "oh sorry i cannnn't i have plans..." lol