Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie as Deanna's new aide

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by SZQ, Mar 8, 2015.

1. SZQ

SZQ Member

I found it very interesting that Deanna wants to keep Maggie close by and on her team. What do you think?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Deanna likely sees Maggie as a fellow "modern woman" unlike Carol, who's happy baking cookies. :zombies_lol:

3. SZQ

SZQ Member

Maybe, but Deanna claims to be an excellent people reader. I feel like Deanna has everyone in roles where she thinks she can control them. Keeping Maggie so close tells me that she thinks Maggie is the most dangerous.

4. DoctorPimp

DoctorPimp New Member

It looks like Maggie is heading towards

Since that part of her story is very far ahead, I could be wrong, but I couldn't help but think about it.

5. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I found it very interesting how Deanna was talking about the future of Alexandria in that scene, and mentioned that they'd have a government one day. Considering that Maggie is working closely with Deanna (a former congresswoman), it made me think about the possibility of Maggie one day being a political figure.

6. Rapscallion

I hope that Deanna is just an idealistic woman. But as I previousy stated, she wants to guide Maggie into a political future, while ignoring Glenn, despite his leadership experience.

Maggie will be the daughter Deanna never had. So does that mean Maggie is in danger from Deanna's two sons?! :zombies_shocked:

7. jojo

jojo Member

Curious about Maggie's college degree. Anyone know? Maybe that had something to do with it. She could've told Deanna about it in her interview or pretended knowing about a politics or an high intrest it. Just like Carol pretending.

8. Antoine Nagel

Antoine Nagel Member

Maggie will be the new monica lewinsky

9. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I think that's a good call, she's good at reading people, but doesn't realise that Carol is ruthless, and Maggie unto this point hasn't show or displayed or been allowed to display any leadership qualities. She is capable and respected and less of a threat than Carol or Michonne.

10. Rapscallion

I'd like to expound on something I said earlier: Deanna seems to have little faith or pride in her eldest son Aiden, and her youngest son Spencer doesn't appear to do anything. If Deanna shows any pride in Maggie, will that create any resententment against her from Deanna's sons? Plus, Glenn humiliated Aiden in front of Deanna and the whole community. I fear if anything happens to Maggie, Aiden will be the culprit.

11. RickGrimes!!!

RickGrimes!!! Member

Deanna and Maggie are close because they share the same optimistic views about the future.

12. TheTunnelRunner

Each member of Rick's group have kept secrets from other members of their "family" that have ended up getting one of them killed. I'd hope Maggie tells Deanna everything, but I know she won't.