Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by Terminator, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

So, watching the trailer for the finale, we see Maggie reading a letter (from Carol?) telling her what's happening. Wondering if this near the first of the episode and we see a lot of Maggie and her group coming to fight against the Whisperers or if it's part of the "cliffhanger". As for Lauren Cohen, I guess the grass wasn't very green outside of the ZA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

I would think it's early on and some of her group come to help fight. Although Maggie is coming back, her role at this point is definitely more prominent. With Rick and Michonne leaving and probably Ezekial as well, Maggie is probably the third or fourth most prominent character on the show after Daryl, Carol and maybe Negan

• Like Like x 1
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

The letter was definitely left by Carol, probably when she was travelling on the boat. I froze the image and read what I could. She mentions Alpha's victims and it says "my son".

#3 Seventh_son, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Seventh_son

Also, since time is frequently wonky on this show, I'll bet she read that letter a while ago, with sufficient time to gather a force to go to her friend's aid, last-minute style.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I checked the trailer frame by frame and in one of those frames, I saw in the lower right corner signed 'carol' and so this is definitely carol's note.

Regarding the time Maggie reading the note, I do not think it is a while ago. If so, she can possibly muster a force large enough to win the battle against the Whisperers overwhelmingly. But then, it would not be good drama with tension.

So, the force that Maggie comes with cannot be large enough to whip the Whisperer's asses easily (eg dozens of RPGs) but also cannot be small enough not to win the battle. My bet is, she comes with a small force (say, fewer than 10 people) but they have some S.W.A.T (special weapons and tactics) that is just enough to tip the balance. Afterall, Maggie+group is not expecting to fight a herd of a few thousands.

6. Seventh_son

That really depends on the complete content of the letter, which is currently unknown to us. If Carol wrote about Alpha's herd (and I can't explain why she wouldn't do that) then Maggie has an idea what needs to be done to help and can prepare accordingly. And remember, we have no idea what Maggie's current resources are, but one can assume she's been making a lot of new friends. Bet the guy/gal in the mask is one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

8. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think we'll see the end of the Whisperers in the finale. My guess is that the cliffhanger will be Maggie vs.Negan.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think the finale cliffhanger will be a jaw-dropping scenery of the Commonwealth/CRW.

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I did too. I also noticed how pretty her handwriting is. :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

So this assumes Carol and Maggie has been communicating? Or Carol just took the same channel Jesus had?

12. Seventh_son

Good question. The latter, I think. Which assumes Tara or someone else who knew how the communication worked (Aaron maybe?) told her about it at some point after Jesus' death.

13. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Good thing we have all this time on our hands with the quarantining and social distancing, isn't it? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

And has her handwriting evolved since Season 6? ;) The newer letter is less cursivey. Although neither are cursive really in most spots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first photo was her list of people she'd killed so far. Ryan Samuels, Karen and David, Lizzie, Mary, people outside at Terminus, and Wolves.