Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Man buns - hot or not?

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Jen7, Oct 30, 2015.

?

Man buns?

1. Yay for man buns

28.0%
  2. No

72.0%
  1. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

My favorite man bun man.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

My favorites man bunzzz ---> [MENTION=8873]TGO[/MENTION]

3. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I cannot be the only one who finds them oddly attractive on some men who suit them.

4. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I voted no, with an explanation.

I like guys with long hair (if it suits them), and when you have long hair, there are times when you must tie it back. I prefer a low ponytail, but do like certain guys with a *low* bun.

Low, viking-style bun? Yes.

[​IMG]

High, hipster-style bun? No.

[​IMG]

Little, knobby buns where you don't even have enough hair to make putting it in a bun necessary? NONONONONONO.

[​IMG]

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

The Man Bun: the perfect accessory for your man purse! :zombies_rolleyes:

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I chose that photo for the extreme high bun, and didn't really notice the tote bag or floral jacket until after I posted. :zombies_lol:

I absolutely believe that gendered stereotypes about how one should dress and style one's hair are bullshit, but I do find man buns to look too girly for my *personal* tastes. I don't like uber macho types either, mind you, but still, I think my hair should be prettier than my date's. ;)

7. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Seriously men, the Russians and the Chinese are laughing at us, and al-Qaeda is hiding in our nation and preparing to strike.

Its time for you sissys to cut off your man bun and throw away your man purse. Delete the techno from your Ipod and download some rock n roll. Stop eating salad and eat steak. Watch some Clint Eastwood movies instead of My Little Pony. Prove to your grandfather that he fought in WWII for a reason. It's time to man up!!

#27 Rapscallion, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  8. Still_Alive

Still_Alive Well-Known Member

Being a banana-tree-man doesn't make you automatically a sissy guy, Raps ;)

The Russians and Chinamen are not laughing at Uncle Sam. Both countries rather fear the US. I watch Russian TV almost every day (my Russian is definitely better than my English) and they always present your government as irresponsible aggressor that never deserves to be trusted. Then I switch channel to CNN and the reporters repeat that the only one to blame is Putin. It's very childish, don't you think?

Of course, I recommend you some good rock n roll, Buddy :) But don't let the politicians making you the 'higher form of male' they want you to be. They always need some fresh meat to send it to yet another senseless, idiotic war so they could earn more cash from selling and testing their f*cking weapons while you die as a 'hero' and your Mother suffers till the end of her days. Being an aggressive guy who aspires to be a part of mindless mob, because the world must be frightened of mighty 'Murica, is not an American tradition. Being a free individual is an American tradition.

If you don't want to be a sissy, rather focus on some cool girl ;-) If you can attract at least one, you're male enough ;)

(but don't forget the rock n roll :)

9. Strife

Strife Member

I got a low pony myself, so I ain't gonna discriminate against the buns. I feel more confident and stronger w/ long hair personally. I listen to rock n' roll, blues, hip hop, jazz, you name it...and I eat steak and salad. I think if you're happy w/ how you feel and man enough to pull a chick then you're gold, **** haters. Aesthetics don't measure the man. In a foxhole I wouldn't care if a guy had a buzz cut or a man-bun so long as he's shooting. Nor would I care if he preferred EDM over Rock (for the record though **** EDM). I think if you're a dude who's against it you're just jealous you can't pull it off. And I think if you broadstroke those who do fashion their hair in an unorthodox way as a '*****' or 'sissy', you probably have some issues to work out for yourself. Long live long hair. Viva Samson.

Plus, how boring would life be if everyone had the same damn haircut? People have their own styles, some prefer the norm while others go against the grain. Ultimately everyone is attracted to different things, so do your thing and do it well.

10. Lupey

Lupey Member

There is a distinct possibility I am out of touch with the youth of America.

11. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I feel like there are guys who can pull them off, but i'm using the phrase "he looks good...even though he has a bun in his hair". So it's not the bun that's making him look good, it's just that he is lucky enough to not look ridiculous wearing it.

My biggest issue though would be if i were single and i started dating a guy who had fuller hair than me, and his man bun outshone my messy bun, because:

[​IMG]

12. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

If you are a hot man with long hair and you happen to pop it in a bun to prevent it from getting in the way of whichever activity you are doing - man bun is hot.

If you grew your hair specifically so you could put it IN a bun - not hot.

If you bought a clip in manbun because you thought it'd made you look more exotic. Not hot.

13. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

This is what i meant to post with the above post:

[​IMG]

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Oh man, i would feel so deceived if i went to bed with a man and he unclipped his man bun and laid it on the night table.

15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It would be like those underpants with a fake ass in them. How do you explain THAT when you undress?

16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It would be a match made in heaven...he unclips his man bun, she takes off her ass...they laugh understandingly and live happily ever after?

17. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Imagine if you were making out with Mr. Man Bun - ran your fingers passionately through his hair and his manbun fell off. My god.

18. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

*** fixed it for you

19. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

Hahahaha, noted.

20. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I would have no choice but to spin it around my head like a helicopter.