Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Martinez why you don't just die?

Discussion in 'Episode 406 - Live Bait' started by Tortuous, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

Just when Governor found again his humanity, Martinez has to come and ruin everyting.

2. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Scumbag Martinez. :p

3. sbkevinmichael

sbkevinmichael New Member

Martinez will live forever

4. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Martinez intention.

5. Faelan Dixon

Faelan Dixon Member

Why does he need to die?
    He's a lot more interesting than

#5 Faelan Dixon, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I accidentally guessed right. When I saw coming attractions with gov sitting in front of fire and not doing anything as zombie came, Martinez shoots and gives dirty look, I wrote :and his 2 henchmen are going stick with him as leader after that? So when I watched and the next morning the gov woke up by himself I was HA Ha first time I have been right and I wasn't even trying. I actually thought they would stay and I would be saying how stupid, nobody would stick with him after that.

7. lepetitpote

lepetitpote Member

i feel differently

i think martinez has just made things so much more interesting now that he's back

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

You're not curious to see how meeting up with a member of his old group, when he was a psychopath will affect his relationship with his new group who think he's a kind stranger who saved their lives?

9. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Yuuuup! Martinez ftw, i hope he stays alive at least a couple of episodes. But i think that sneaky Gov is going to take over his group. And in that case i could be the end of Martinez and Shumpie

10. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Martinez might drag The Gov back into his old ways next episode.

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Not before I see this again
    [​IMG]
    and then, when it is done he has my permission to die.

12. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Someone had to reel the Gov back in.

That Brian Heriot stuff written on the building at the start tells me he gives up the new fam for martinez maybe in the next ep. I'm excited for the scene where he chooses the thug life over family again hahaha

Either that or the building covered in messages for Brian Hariot inspired him to want to take his identity and start again? I don't know - I think he's a far more effective character being evil but it is nice to see another side too I guess

#12 Lori Grimes, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  13. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Martinez is probably not evil by nature. In last season, he was just following an evil man.

So, if the Governor wishes to do good than to do harm, Martinez might probably get along with that. With the Governor reinventing himself as Brian and with a new 'family', I think there will be something else other than Martinez that triggers or provokes the Governor deeply to change his current course of life. I suspect it has to do with the little girl Megan.

14. Tranzit

Tranzit Member

Lmao i agree, maybe smoking a menthol sigaret with daryl again as his final moment?

15. Busted Flipflop

I remember Martinez and Daryl getting chummy last season as they were guarding the meeting between Rick and the Gov. Then there was that "look" on Martinez's face that suggested that the Gov was insane and immoral for shooting his own people. As the above poster stated, Martinez is not inherently evil. This leaves me to believe in the possibility that if the Gov takes over, Martinez and Shumpert will flee ---- join Rick's group (perhaps, and I say this cautiously, with Daryl's encouragement) and warn them of any possible danger from the Gov. Honestly I would love to see Martinez join Rick's group. He's a solid fighter. Trustworthy? That I don't yet. Potential? Maybe.

16. Busted Flipflop

Or, Martinez and Shumpert could warn Rick's group and maybe even join them. Now that would be interesting. Ah, the possibilities ....

17. melthebell

melthebell Well-Known Member

Martinez is a funky dude like daryl and a bad ass but essentially ok, its gonna be interesting to see what happens between him and the gov next week, see if he mucks things up with the govs new companions

18. Carls Hat

Carls Hat Member

Agree. It'll be interesting to see how long the guv is going to take orders from his former number 2. Is he really going to beg Martinez to keep his secret about the name change and his past quiet? Don't really see it ending well for Martinez. Not sure I could see him joining the prison group as well, but who knows.

19. melthebell

depending how it goes i think martinez could join the prison group if needed, i think daryl got quite pally with him during the zombie compo they had.
    i also think the gov will try to get him to be quiet about his past regarding his new friends.

like i said itll be an interesting episode next week

20. melthebell

lol that made me laugh, bad gurl