Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Meet n' Greet the Bus.

Discussion in 'Episode 410 - Inmates' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We all lost some of our favorite characters on the bus in fateful episode 410. Never again will the charms of Denny Ainsworth brighten our screen, nor will we get to experience the quirky playfulness of Jeannette's allergies. The occasional back-of-the-head view of Gustavo is forever lost, but not forgotten.

However, we can still do some of these people justice in their death, by recognizing their walkers, as they come out of the bus to say one final farewell....

Adam Daniels:

[​IMG]

Never has anyone before scowled through a fence quite like Adam. We salute you sir, but I almost feel like you deserve it for wearing so many wife beaters and tank tops:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Achey Woman:

[​IMG]

You were a peach, and a scholar. You were with us through everything: The good times with pigs and walker machines, the bad times with Spanish Flu's and Hershel's beheading, and that time Mika told her sister she was 'so stupid'. We honor your death, madam:

[​IMG]

Tribute continued....

2. Neuropyramidal

Sick Teenager:

[​IMG]

You weren't the healthiest of the bunch, and you really didn't do anything worthwhile during your stay with us, and probably your biggest contribution to the group was to help spread disease, and I feel like there should be a 'but' inserted at this point, however there is none.

Even in death, you almost killed Maggie:

[​IMG]

Deanna Dixon:

[​IMG]

You, more than anyone else, have been with us through thick and thin, from helping 'other woman' garden in Walk With Me, to cheering on a walker fight between Merle and Martinez. You weren't happy that time The Governor told you go home and turn our lights off, but you did. You did, because you knew that chaos is the time to cooperate. You gritted your teeth, swallowed your pride, and sat down with a worn copy of Super Fudge and a candle, and you did what was right. Later, you downed a mediocre breakfast under the prison's pavilion, and you did it with a radiant smile usually reserved for fresh bacon covered in malt honey.

Woodbury Resident 11, Deanna, we sign off on you with heavy hearts. Well done.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And sorry about your face.

3. Neuropyramidal

Denny Ainsworth, what can I say??

You menacingly carried a baseball bat like nobody's beeswax:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your rendition of Archie Bunker, from the original All In The Family broadcast was Oscar worthy:

[​IMG]

You got sick...

[​IMG]

But you held onto your tissue with an air of perseverance

[​IMG]

And that's what you did. You persevered. Right up to your last peek out that fateful window of the bus, where your eyes almost seemed to say "Remember me for my semi-tamed facial hair, and not for my Milton Beryl style overcoats:

[​IMG]

Ashes to Ashes....Dust To Dust....Thy Kingdom and the glory of all that goes with a long weekend at Lake Kiwassa Bed and Breakfast....

...good night, hero.

#3 Neuropyramidal, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  4. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Haahahahah this was great. i didnt even realize they actually showed any of them before. now thats detail!!

5. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Lol didn't know they were actually in the show either. You should do one for Luke and Molly and Lukes shoe.

6. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

LOL...Superfudge!

7. Neuropyramidal

Super

8. leftfield89

leftfield89 Member

That wasn't Luke's shoe...

9. Neuropyramidal

I bet there was an old woman living in it.

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

It said so on the wiki. :/ but I could be wrong, just completely wrong about that.

11. leftfield89

leftfield89 Member

Did you notice that the woman that Maggie threw out of the front door was was not a walker and was shot in the forehead?

12. EvieE

EvieE Member

13. t3hplaguez

t3hplaguez Member

Lets not forget Sarah Wildman and Henry the shows creepiest looking walkers!
    Hell even as a walker she is still hot!!!

[​IMG]

14. RatFeeder

RatFeeder Member

Didnt even notice that until you mentioned it. Maybe someone went nuts on the bus?

15. leftfield89

leftfield89 Member

Or, people died on the bus when it was shot up as it sped away from the prison. Also, noticed the broken windows.

16. Lolly92660

Lolly92660 Member

I hadn't noticed, but upon rewatching, you're right. Got me thinking that someone on the bus must have had a gun and had enough time for at least one clean head shot. Maybe that person even had time to get off the bus, allowing for another prison survivor (maybe more than one)! However, all the bus doors were shut, so if anyone got off, they shut the doors behind them, which was either very responsible (not wanting to free all those walkers), or very stupid, depending on your perspective. I'm not even sure you can close that front door from the outside, and if so, they would have had to escape by the back entrance and close the door behind them, which would have been a long way to go through walker-infested rows of seats. I haven't convinced myself of the possibility of the black lady bus driver having made it out alive, but I'm still mulling...

17. Neuropyramidal

Hannah Moore, we would never forget you:

[​IMG]

Your image has been burned into most of our organs since we first saw you lying down on that cot, in the prison. We screamed "run faster......FASTER!!" when you scrambled for that bus. You took a bullet to give others a fighting chance....
    [​IMG]

But it the end, you seem to have recovered magnificently, looking more radiantly than ever:

[​IMG]

Your memory will live on within us, Hannah Moore.

18. ntotoro

ntotoro Member

She could have been one of the Happy Meals the walkers had on the bus.

19. leftfield89

leftfield89 Member

Who was the walker that went for Maggie when she was spacing out, and Bob eventually shot?

20. Neuropyramidal

Unknown Man, I have avoided dealing with your loss until now, as it has just been too painful.

[​IMG]

The way you ran.... the way you ran for your life despite not.....despite not being in the best of shape....I....

I'm sorry, I can't do this one....

#20 Neuropyramidal, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014