Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Memoriam for Unveiling/Children of Wrath

Discussion in 'Episode 307/308 - The Unveiling/Children of Wrath' started by Sharpie61, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Just in case we lose someone we care to eulogize.

2. Sharpie61

RIP to the ranch militia.
    Anthrax got the best of you. And we are not talking about the band.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Sharpie61

RIP Jeremiah
    You shouldn't have played cowboys and Indians with a city slicker

• Like Like x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Who died in all? Jeremiah, Jimmie, Joe and maybe Blake? Aside from some ranch militia and Natives

5. Sharpie61

There were a few ranch folks. The mass grave had at least 10 people in it. And in the anthrax chaos, you could hear a woman scream.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mistertrouble189

I'm going to see if I can identify any of the zombified ranchers. Most of the bodies were wrapped so we won't know who died, and I think there may have been as many as 20+ bodies lined up ready to be buried. We never got a number of people living at the ranch but I wonder how many people got wiped out as a results and if it made a dent in their numbers. Ranch may be overcrowded in 3b if the Natives move in (don't know how many people they got but preview showed a long line of vehicles)

7. mistertrouble189

So I counted approx 22 bodies at the mass grave (those in the grave and the bodies lined up)

8. mistertrouble189

Also 3 more militiamen died when Black Hat is set on fire. Couldn't identify them, probably random one-time stuntmen.

9. Sharpie61

Awesome job. Do we know how many people were at the ranch? 22 sounds about like half of them.

10. mistertrouble189

Well they (probably purposely) never gave a number on the ranch's population so they wouldn't have to worry about tracking who's gone or what extras can keep filming etc, but counting all extras since 3x01, I counted about 140 people total lol, so 22 people dying didn't put a huge dent but still hurt them - esp with many more sick. And now we got an entire tribe moving onto the ranch - gonna be a struggle for resources.

I do my best tracking background survivors in TWD and FTWD. For the ranchers and militiamen, most are recurring which is great. Other who may seem one-timers probably just didn't make it on screen (search "Background Survivors" at the TWD wiki if you're interested). This is my list of FTWD survivors http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mistertrouble189/Survivors_(Spinoff)#Broke_Jaw_Ranch

• Like Like x 1