Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne & Rick?

Discussion in 'Episode 312 - Clear' started by Verellupine, Mar 4, 2013.

1. mrsdixon

mrsdixon Member

Hahahah sorry that's amazing

2. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

haha Daryl and Rick are the dirtiest but at least once in a while Rick looks clean, remember in the episode when he first met Judith? he looked pretty clean there, now he looks super dirty like Daryl...

3. Tdog

Tdog Member

Rick may be crazy but he's not crazy enough to not notice that "Nubian" booty swaying by him. He'll come knocking sooner or later. Who else is he going to choose from? Carol? Maggie? Beth? one of the female walkers in the courtyard?

4. shanewalking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    haha, taken out of context looks like he is totally checking her out...

5. NameTaker

NameTaker Member

I would like to see Rick trust Michonne, and have her be a strong member of the group, I think Rick is still too bat shit crazy to be romantically involved with anyone.

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think when people make the assumption that if a woman encounters a man they should have a bonk a thon, it's a shallow view..

Heaven forbid if we have strong female characters that don't want to have sex with everyone and just do other things they're talented in..

I must live on another planet where people don't feel the need to have sex with everyone they look at.. Sheesh..

7. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh and that small fact that his wife died a fortnight ago lol

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Active Member

A fortnight is like a fortyear in ZA time

9. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

It's still a fortnight, zombies just makes what you're going through personally a hundred times worse..

10. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Member

Things will probably play out very slowly between them with a friendship arc instead of romance. Besides, their personalities are far too guarded to pull a Shane-Andrea so soon.

11. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

People can hook up in the ZA just like normal life, live and let live people!

12. shanewalking

word ^

13. ripbongs420

ripbongs420 Member

You can't really argue with basic instincts. Human beings have these and reproduction is a top or if not the top one. All we are is chemical reactions anyway. I'm sorry you don't like it, but it is the way it has been, is, and will always be.

14. EvieE

EvieE Member

That didn't stop Lori from hooking up with Shane when she thought Rick was dead. They couldn't have been separated for more than a month. As Rick said, in the ZA "Shit happens" LOL

15. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree. And also with the great stress that the ZA brings, people would be more prone to finding someone to bring some sort of comfort and normalcy to the world. That's why I thought Glenn/Maggie and Shane/Andrea were both very natural progressions.

16. 4nomads

4nomads Member

But Lori is a hateful cow and Rick is a good guy. Its like comparing crossbows to butter knives :)

17. Duzy

Duzy Active Member

I really don't want to see Rick with anybody anytime soon...

What would be friggin funny though is Rick getting caught doing some hands on stress relief. Trust me, if this was real even Hershel would be giving it a shot.

18. shanewalking

Agree, but little correction, in a zombie apocalypse there's no good or bad people anymore, but sure Rick is far more decent he is not gonna go and do it with someone on her grave (hypothetically speaking), not a big fan of Lori but that doesn't make her a bad person, neither good.

19. Beaugard Stevens

I actually love the idea. They are actually both alike- both are pretty good in a crisis and both can do some major zombie killing. I like the idea.

20. Dead man walking

It's just a point of observation. If the guy and the girl are fairly good looking, sorry, fact is they can't really be 'just friends', it doesn't work like that, if they are friends then they 'click' and get along and sooner or later it will happen, one thing will lead to another. Can't say much about Rick/ Michonne since it's tv and doesn't abide by the laws of nature or reality, but I'm guessing them will get along and be respectful of one another. Simply because she isn't attractive, no temptation.

And don't get me wrong, I'm fine with strong female characters who don't just shag around, that isn't entertaining either. Characters need to develop. But point is, sooner or later in reality, sexual tensions will rise. I mean come on - think about it. In prison, long term offenders, look what these unhinged blokes do to one another to satisfy themselves. In a ZA, you are pretty much on bread and water as far as sex goes, just like in prison. It gets to people eventually. Although I don't expect Rick to take 'any' lying down.. Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

And sorry about that planet you live on, sounds pretty shitty not having every bloke want to sleep with you - you don't look like Michonne do you? Just kidding, calm down.