Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne's "Son"/ Maggie Fallout Theory

Discussion in 'Episode 907 - Stradivarius' started by WillyJakkz, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Same!! If we are right, we can revel in our righteousness together!! If not, we can hold each other's hands while we hang our heads in shame.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Jeez, the last time I heard something like this, Paul was dead because he was pictured walking barefoot across the Abbey Road cover. There was proof apparently if you played the songs backwards. It turned out an album cover is just an album cover like RJ is just a real kid, in his home, with his family....and he's hungry. Nothing cray going on here.

#42 purriwinkle, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who heard Michonne ask RJ why he was out of bed when he first ran towards her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Just read on twitter the latest and lamest theory is that the Alexandrians executed all of Oceanside and that is why there is bad blood between the communities :rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I heard it!! I heard it!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Camilleyun

Nope, I heard it too.
    And for the record, it's just a theory that's been fun for me to entertain. I don't want to irritate anyone because a few of us decided to talk about a possible alternative to what we saw because of the way the scene and some other particulars were set up.
    I hope he's real and still alive, but they were just some "what if's" that I thought would be fun to discuss. Going to let it go. ; )

7. purriwinkle

It appears something bad went down during the time jump but everyone seemed happy to see each other when the ASZ group rolled into Hillside. Could the rift between Michonne and Maggie be as simple as a misunderstanding, resulting in hurt feelings and wounded pride during what must have been a very sensitive time after Rick's death? If they ran into each other maybe they would bury the hatchet.... preferably not in each other, lol.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

And it was a good theory. Kind of a Rick seeing Lori theory. And we had that. I’m just one who thinks he’s alive and well.

I for one, found his pajamas horrendous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Dianne sure did not seem happy to see Michonne at the gates of hilltop. And she was very mistrusting to the point of having them disarm themselves. I think it is something far more deeper than a simpl misunderstanding

10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

are you sure that wasn't I need to find the tooth? RJ lost a tooth and was up trying to catch the tooth fairy, which also explains his poor enunciation

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

TD 2.0

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

This entire thread has pretty much been a waste of time. An extreme amount of suppositions here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!

14. PepperAnn

You’re entertaining the crap out of me. :D

15. PepperAnn

Plus you know.....AK SAID he was alive and well. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. purriwinkle

Yeah....maybe the two women came to blows, a real cat fight....nah...can't picture that...one would have ended up dead. BUT if they were playing the blame game and ended up with weapons stopping just short of finding their mark (hence you need to be disarmed before you set foot in here) it might have bothered Maggie to the point where she decided to take Georgie up on her offer and go on retreat if you will. You almost kill a member of your family or she you, could be you need to get away in a completely different setting to clear your head.

17. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I assumed it was a real kid because it was edited to look like Magna was watching RJ and Michonne's interaction then I was browsing vids and someone mentioned the theory RJ is a hallucination and now I don't know what to think anymore haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. jiggeryqua

jiggeryqua Active Member

Magna's POV shot of RJ was part of a general assumption on my part that he was 'real'...even though the show has a history of presenting hallucinations as real. Then I caught wind of the 'is he really real?' theory, found it entertaining, but wasn't swayed.

Now I've watched the clip again. I don't know Nadia Hilker (Magna)'s previous work, but we can assume she has some ability as an actor, and that Larry Teng (director) also earned his stripes. Between them, they had Magna respond to what she saw through the window. To me, at least, that reaction didn't look like 'Aw, she has a cute kid, I can't go through with this'. It didn't even look like 'Man, I nearly killed her and she's a mom, that would have been dreadful, what was I thinking'. Maybe my reading of it is somewhat tainted by my enjoyment of the hallucination theory, but it looks more like Magna is thinking 'Oh, she's not right in the head at all, no wonder she was a bit off with us.'

On the other hand, AK said RJ was "real", and if we can't trust a TWD show runner, especially one we invested with our ardent hopes that the show would improve, then who can we trust?*

*No-one. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Camilleyun

Funny but in all seriousness, no. It's the only part of the whispering I can make out for certain. Like I said, it must be there for a reason and I'm sure we'll find out. Maybe like @Sharpie61 said, it was Magna seeing Michonne talking to dead (not dead!) Rick when she was interrupted by RJ, which would be an interesting theory to discuss too. It would make someone other than Judith aware that Michonne, Head of Security and Alexandrian Council Member, has audible conversations with dead people in her spare time. Well besides RJ and even if he told, I doubt anyone would understand him.:p
    But I said I would let it go, so I will, and just wait it out

20. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

You could all be right.

RJ could be alive and well, and Michonne could have been "hallucinating", and Magna was seeing her picking up RJ. There is a possibility that explains all of those.

Remember Luke in The Last Jedi? So RJ is real, but he is strong with the force, and too young to control his force so he had to be kept in isolation otherwise he could kill with a stare or a grunt. When he ran towards Michonne it was a projection just the same way Luke fought his last fight, he wasn't there, but his energized force-filled self can be felt and picked up. That's what Magna saw. Michonne doesn't need to protect him, but she needs to protect others from him. She and Judith don't need to reference him because he can read their thoughts with his force. He is the symbol of hope according to AK because he is, after all, "A New Hope". He can restore balance in the galaxy. That's it, yes, I am sure of it, 150%!!!

#60 Miamicuse, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1