Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Missing something....

Discussion in 'Episode 403 - Good Out Here' started by TDogResurrected, May 1, 2018.

1. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Soooo.... vultures show up outside the baseball diamonds walls and take a seat. The vultures allow a group to leave, unmolested. While nicks scavenging, you run into a couple of them, again, they allow you leave. Then Nick chases them down and kills one in a brutal, cold blooded, fashion and then, gets killed by one who probably saw the corpse that used to be her friend. Does that about sum it up? We HAVE to be missing something here cause.... by those terms... Nicks a murdering asshole? (And don't say "Ohhh they were corrupting charlie" or "he did it for charlie", B.S. imo)

2. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

They haven't filled us in yet on anything that happened between Nick & Madison's run-in with them at the house, and when the group came across Morgan's group. So far all we know is that they were eavesdropping via the walkies and beating them to food & supplies and taking it all like "vultures."

I'm sure more of the story will unfold and we'll see the full story of losses they suffered because of the vultures.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

You know they are showing us two different timelines right? The timeline where the vultures are camped in their parking lot happened in the past. The timeline with Morgan is sometime after [weeks or months later] and something big has apparently happened in between.

#3 Neuropyramidal, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

We gonna get a bloody ending to this im sure, A dead Madison or the Arena taken or the Arena going desperate, attacking and the Vultures having a secret able to kill em or something.

Is it just me who find them obnoxious in more than one way? They look like a bunch of art school dropout anarchists.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TDogResurrected

That's my question, what are we missing? Cause it turns nick from zen gardener to governor level killer. (I hope that Nicks killing of Ennis is warranted, not a cheap writing out to kill off a character who was leaving the show...)

#5 TDogResurrected, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. TDogResurrected

Nahh the vultures seem about right for this time period in the devolution of civilization. The vultures arn't quite to the termites phase (join us or we will eat you to survive), and not quite to the claimed gang/saviors (take by force). The vultures are like the missing link between regular people, and people like the saviors. Dog eat dog world, it'll only get worst.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I agree...and even though they seem cunning, the Vultures are still a bit naive to approach the stadium the way they did...and walk around scavenging goods that other, armed people were after. Charlie was armed but as we saw with antler boy, that didn't help.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I rather end up with Saviours. Than Vultures to be honest. Negan is a Warlord who gives structure and builds a "feudal" state. Vultures? They are just human waste living off others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Not me! I think if you want to leave the Vultures, you just leave. No one is being brutalized that we know of.

Everyone scavenges. The Sanctuary wasn't self-sufficient. They stole from other groups that had been minding their own business, to the point they might have to go to starvation rations, even though they had been planting crops and raising their own animals.

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I hear you! But I think the Vultures are the worst, they are pure anarchy and chaos as far as we know. They did offer Madison and her people to join em but to live like that? Eventually you run into a bigger community...With bad luck its Negan or Gareth! With good luck its just Rick going "Who the **** are you?" And if you try that against him he just probably send out someone to fetch the Kingdom and Hilltop and show em how they can live...or simply put, just solve the issue himself by giving them a few days to scram or just shoot em.

Where almost all groups build or are desperate, the Vultures live like a parasite on others, they do not protect, cooperate or do anything at all! They don't build, don't do anything! They just leech and mock the others and steal food they knew they needed desperately.

The Vultures to me is a pure evil group.

I sadly think the Walkers is getting bit to underplayed of late aswell, especially with these weirdos just siting there, being lazy, on a big parking lot, out in the open. Imagine if a herd comes by and the Arena people put on their speaker system to draw them closer.

I want to see brutal Rick with big beard and Daryl lead a Hobo Commando strike on them! :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Nick didnt want the vultures to put weevils in the blue bonnets.

12. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

That's one reason I'm so tired of all of the time-jumping back and forth and all over. It can get confusing sometimes. I don't know if the writers/directors think they're being clever or artistic or what....... but to me, it's just annoying. (FTR, I had figured out the chronology of the Nick vs. antlerboy vs the stadium.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I don't mind it actually. I like the fact that it makes one think a little bit. I've never really been confused by it, as long as you pay attention to what's going on in any particular scene.