Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Black Ops 2 Zombies Mob Of The Dead: Known Info

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by Mjroady, Apr 4, 2013.

1. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Well-Known Member

Thats the way!

2. xAvenged7Foldx

xAvenged7Foldx Well-Known Member

When you have to go with randoms everytime who either leave or have no clue as to the achievements and just want to kill shit and not even build the plane, you give up all hope.
    If I were to acquire a team or 1 other person who knew what they were doing at least then I could be bothered.

Also, there's a way to get 5 blundergats (1 for each person + another one from the warden's desk).

Leave the host until last for this.
    Have one person hit the box until they get the BG. Have them down themselves, and have the host fake revive continuously while the downed guy keeps zombies away from him and/or the box. Then have another person hit the box until they get it and then do the same thing, have those 2 down themselves right next to each other while you fake revive both at once and have one protect you and the other protect the box while the third guy hits the box.
    Now, once 3/4 have a BG, have them all down themselves and fake revive themselves while the host hits the box in hope for one. In this instance you will have less time but still a pretty good chance.
    Once all 4 of you have one, whoever is getting the 5th one must upgrade to the AcidGat, then go collect all 5 of the afterlife skulls if you haven't already, then collect your prize from the Warden's Office.

3. Mjroady

Mjroady Well-Known Member

It won't let me update the videos in because apparently, the message is too long. :(

4. yanksrule3

yanksrule3 New Member

I heard from someone that they were playing MOTD and they were on the roof and kept hearing sounds from a shed. They went into afterlife and shocked the shed and heard a laughing sound. He couldn't figure out what it was and I haven't had time to attempt this yet so maybe someone on here could figure it out.

Sent via Tapatalk