Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Morgan and carol possible season 7 theory!

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by ZombieAndTeal, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Hi, complete newb here daring to make my first post, please be gentle! I have no idea re spoilers etc but I think that Morgan will be the one to venture out and search for carol while daryl looks to get even with dwight. There was something about the way morgan was staring at carol's usual smoking spot on the porch at the end of the episode - like he felt guilty and had a sort of duty to her. After all, it was him who kept telling her 'this isn't who you are' etc, making her question her violent actions. The promo poster from a while ago shows him out on horseback, so maybe he takes off on a 'quest of redemption' for both himself and her? maybe he saves her from a suicide by walker kind of situation? maybe they find another group of survivors together (like this sanctuary I keep hearing about, though I haven't read the comics) and somehow bring them into the fold to help rick defeat negan?
    I don't know - just theories! I used to think carol would be the one to get bashed in by negan at the finale but I think I'd rather see her story from out on the road, and have her and Morgan be the ones to discover more communities. They have a lot they can learn from each other, despite seeming to have opposing ideologies, I think seeing them meet in the middle would be good.
    Oops didn't mean to write an essay!

2. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Welcome! Cool theory

3. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Thanks! Have just seen the negan promo for ep.16 though and noticed a blood soaked hand holding carols rosary...so I could be wrong!